Lindsay Lohan

Turned Away at Morgue

after Showing Up Late

10/20/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan City Morgue
Lindsay Lohan was turned away from the L.A. County Morgue, after showing up late ... Incredible.

We broke the story ... Lindsay was supposed to show up by 8 AM, but at 7:40 her assistant called to say she'd be there in 10 minutes.  Tick, tick, tick.

We're told Lindsay didn't show up until 8:40.  Her publicist claims she was late "due to a combination of not knowing the entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

Lindsay was met at the door by Coroner's officials who turned her away.

We're told the Coroner's office then contacted the Probation Dept.'s Volunteer Center -- which supervises Lindsay's probation -- and notified them that she was late ... AGAIN.  That info will be forwarded on to Judge Stephanie Sautner.

Lindsay just tweeted, "With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!  Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of (sic) caused to those at the Coroner's office.  Won't happen again, now I know where to go!"

It's not a violation for her not to show today ... the judge only required that Lindsay put in 16 hours at the morgue a week by Nov 2.  But it's awful for Lindsay and her lawyer, who will try to convince the judge that she's not thumbing her nose at authority.

Abysmal

What an idiot. It's like she didn't comprehend anything the Judge told her yesterday.

I honestly don't understand what's keep her from doing 16 hours of community service, that isn't even a whole lot of time.

Holly

What the heck is going on with her cheeks?

Milly

Lindsay, should have been there by 7:30am. Heading downtown from Venice at that time is brutal. Always think ahead.

andyconda

andyconda: 11 minutes ago

"I will be at the morgue tomorrow,and if there is no corpse remains to clean up,I will take it upon my self.to create remains.Nothing can stop me this time from doing my Volunteer work..witch I am doing for my fans"
----------------------------------------------
Nov. 1st 11:30 pm
"Please let me in I have to rack up 32 hrs by tomorrow"
------------------------------------------------
Nov2nd
"The people at the morgue were mean to me"

WAAAWAAAWAHT!!!

John the Lawyer

The nation's unemployment rate rose today as Los Angeles suffered a sharp increase in personal assistant, limo driver and other suckup job losses.

Phreaky

But it's not her fault! It's NEVER her fault! Ugh - what a piece of trash.

andyconda

that took all of one day...
Now tell me how in the world is a producer going to hire her...
and please tell me why she should not be in jail

Glenda

Not surprised at all with this news. I am sure the Judge is ready for her to spend time in jail, but is there really room there now with all the non Felons taking up space ? Seems to me, if you know traffic in LA than you start out extra early, or get a hotel close by. She is an Habitual offender to say the least.

StrongDreams

Eh, not sure this is a big deal. The judge said if Linds wants to mitigate the probation violation, she should do 2 days at the morgue before Nov 2. There are still 7 days left. The judge did say that the morgue was hard core and not to be messed with, so maybe she'll show up early tomorrow.

ketjo

Must have took'em a lot longer then they figured to to peel her down off the ceiling this morning.......

JiLL1

Haaaa No matter how serious the situation, no matter how many times in front of the judge, no matter that she was taken away in handcuffs, she is still screwing up. Good Job

phoenix

She stoned! all that makeup, she just came from partying all night again, and her assistant had to call.. sure 10 minutes .. bull.. this chick NEEDS jail for at least 3 months and no visits from anyone she knows, clearly they are all enabling this girl.. she will die if she isnt in jail

Different Rules Apply

RESPONSIBILITY LINDSAY... you are really playing with fire.

Slesh32

O boy she is scared now...just think the judge may add on more community service that she has to skip and no show at

Kiko

I love her so much, but she is an effin' trainwreck. I've lost hope for her.