Lindsay Lohan

Turned Away at Morgue

after Showing Up Late

10/20/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan City Morgue
Lindsay Lohan was turned away from the L.A. County Morgue, after showing up late ... Incredible.

We broke the story ... Lindsay was supposed to show up by 8 AM, but at 7:40 her assistant called to say she'd be there in 10 minutes.  Tick, tick, tick.

We're told Lindsay didn't show up until 8:40.  Her publicist claims she was late "due to a combination of not knowing the entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

Lindsay was met at the door by Coroner's officials who turned her away.

We're told the Coroner's office then contacted the Probation Dept.'s Volunteer Center -- which supervises Lindsay's probation -- and notified them that she was late ... AGAIN.  That info will be forwarded on to Judge Stephanie Sautner.

Lindsay just tweeted, "With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!  Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of (sic) caused to those at the Coroner's office.  Won't happen again, now I know where to go!"

It's not a violation for her not to show today ... the judge only required that Lindsay put in 16 hours at the morgue a week by Nov 2.  But it's awful for Lindsay and her lawyer, who will try to convince the judge that she's not thumbing her nose at authority.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Nelson

I try to watch TMZ every day. I think the courts and everyone should leave Lindsay alone.

Penelope

Nothing the judge said to her meant anything. Can you imagine if you or I showed up 40 minutes late after being warned and admonished by a judge like that? Common sense would dictate that you better do what the judge says. This is not "tempting fate"...this is "please throw me in jail" behavior. I actually think now that she loves the publicity of all of this bad behavior. It's like the old saying in Hollywood - "Bad press is better then no press".

now thats one good looking girl...

V

funny how Lindsay claims she "can't afford" counseling, but yet she can afford to make hundreds of thounsands in bail a few times, can afford expensive cars, can afford to go overseas to "work" but no..can't afford counseling. LOL what a joke, last time I checked probation can provide people with counseling if they "can't afford it" Lindsay is the queen of lies and excuses. The judge shouldn't have let her make bail, now she's showing up at the morgue late. Did you see her in court yesterday? she kept rolling her eyes and talking under her breath, acting as if she were a "victim" and I don't know who did her make up, she probably did her own make up and was drunk/high while doing it. I'm just waiting for more excuses to come though, she has made so many that if there were a book of all the excuses Lindsay has made the book would be the size of a websters dictionary.

Melaney

Come on Judge! You keep giving her enough rope to hang herself and she does. Stand your ground and follow through!!

OnlineCriticChick

IF THIS WAS *ANY* NORMAL PERSON THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN PUT IN JAIL FOR THE **** SHE HAS PULLED, HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO *SORRY I DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER, AND SORRY IT WAS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT* BEFORE THIS JUDGE TREATS HER LIKE THE OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PISSES ME OFF SO BAD, THIS GIRL NEEDS HER ASS BEAT, FOR THE WAY SHE SNUBS HER NOSE AT THE LAWS.

Steve

Lindsay Lohan is acting like a little 8 year old testing her boundaries with a baby sitter. Throw that stupid Bitch in jail and teach her a lesson, that's the only way she'll learn.

kilian

wtf is wrong with u u used to be my fav actress

Kayla

It's called a dry run the day before, Lindsay.

Bootsy Collins

I wish she would just OD already and get it over with, so we don't have to read about her anymore.

W.E. Crachy

Never mind Lindsey, Throw the incapable Judge off the bench

AGENT J

Just throw the book at her.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21