Lindsay Lohan

Turned Away at Morgue

after Showing Up Late

10/20/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan City Morgue
Lindsay Lohan was turned away from the L.A. County Morgue, after showing up late ... Incredible.

We broke the story ... Lindsay was supposed to show up by 8 AM, but at 7:40 her assistant called to say she'd be there in 10 minutes.  Tick, tick, tick.

We're told Lindsay didn't show up until 8:40.  Her publicist claims she was late "due to a combination of not knowing the entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

Lindsay was met at the door by Coroner's officials who turned her away.

We're told the Coroner's office then contacted the Probation Dept.'s Volunteer Center -- which supervises Lindsay's probation -- and notified them that she was late ... AGAIN.  That info will be forwarded on to Judge Stephanie Sautner.

Lindsay just tweeted, "With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!  Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of (sic) caused to those at the Coroner's office.  Won't happen again, now I know where to go!"

It's not a violation for her not to show today ... the judge only required that Lindsay put in 16 hours at the morgue a week by Nov 2.  But it's awful for Lindsay and her lawyer, who will try to convince the judge that she's not thumbing her nose at authority.

carol

Nothing that she will ever remember or fears is ever done to her - this immature, irresponsible, brat needs to be in general population and get her behind kicked. By the way, was the Assistant going to the Morgue too. How quaint.
She should go to jail today.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Aaaaaand....who didn't know THIS was gonna happen??!!!
I agree TOTALLY with "Milly"...I would have been there at that time, too.
WTF??? She's supposed to be proving everybody WRONG!!!
She's supposed to be impressing the judge....didn't I read that she said she not only was gonna be there for the time she was given, but was gonna be there EVERY day till her trial on the 2nd???
She KNOWS she ain't gonna have to do almost NO time at all...why even follow the judges orders??? Just blow it off...

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Aaaaand, who didn't know THAT was gonna happen???!! LOL
God, she's just too darn predictable...it's just gettin' boring now....wait, TRAFFIC!!! How about she couldn't get onto the freeway without her passport....ummm, anyone else???
Is it just me, but wouldn't you make sure you'd be at the place 30 mins BEFORE you HAD to show up???
I mean, not even a day ago, she got a pretty serious verbal spankin' from the judge...
And...her lawyer will go round in circles, yet AGAIN, saying absolutely nothing, but trying to make it LOOK like she's sayin' something astute and meaningful.

Beth

Tom says - Eh, not sure this is a big deal. The judge said if Linds wants to mitigate the probation violation, she should do 2 days at the morgue before Nov 2. There are still 7 days left. The judge did say that the morgue was hard core and not to be messed with, so maybe she'll show up early tomorrow

Actually, I disagree. I am sure she just can't "Show Up" anytime she wants to do her community service. It probably has to be scheduled in advance - so they have things for her to do. This is a MAJOR screw up - less than 24 hours after she got reamed by the judge. Bet her A$$ is in jail by 5PM tonight.

Cheryl A.

LOL.... you are soooo screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Judge is pissed at you for messing up the first part of your probation (which is a GIFT) You think she is going to let this pass????

Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Don't bother with crocodile tears, do not bother with BS excuses. Your ass is grass.

Sheena L

She has had one too many breaks, keep her in jail so she can learn a lesson.

Kaffee

I am kinda surprised. First day and she screws it up. I bet her lawyer is having a fit.

Me

I don't see why she has to keep going through hell. She's done just about everything she was told to do. I say it's time to leave her alone. Anyone hear of forgiveness? I think it's time to just leave Lindsay alone.......I'm sick of the same ****, different day, personally....

Hello

Enough is enough!!! She needs 6to go to jail. She should have went to jail last time. I hate to pull the race/economic status card but if she was Latino/Black, hell even Asian, she would be serving 10 years from the first incident.

Dawn Mays

She needs to be in Jail... and Not be able to Post Bail...

Anon

This is Lindsay, screaming for help! Maybe this time it will be loud enough for God to hear.

stever

Everyday I ezpecy to read her obituary.

Shanin

She'll just say technically she has until Nov. 2nd to conmplete her 16 hours so reporting her is premature. The girl is so effed up she doesn't get that when you make an appt. & don't show up, you are NOT in comnpliance.

TheMarshmallowMan

She has got to be the stupidest person alive, who really cares anyway? This is nothing new.

dick

whats the big deal...she will walk in the courtroom, get led out in cuffs..right to the exit..LA justice is a joke for these ididots.