Lindsay Lohan

Crash Shoplifting Course

Before Court Showdown

10/19/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1019_lilo_EX_TMZ-01WM
Lindsay Lohan
went to a shoplifter's course last night ... apparently trying to prove to a very skeptical judge that she shouldn't have her probation revoked.

The shoplifter's course is part of Lindsay's probation, although it's curious why she went, because people connected with Lindsay have told TMZ she completed the course.

1019_lilo_subasset_TMZ-01WM
Much more problematic for Lindsay ... her failure to comply with the judge's orders to complete her community service at the Downtown Women's Center. TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay was kicked out of the program after failing to show up 9 times, and leaving early when she did show up.

Lindsay is in court at 10 AM PT, and Judge Sautner could revoke her probation at that time.

JiLL1

Shoplifting Course. What a joke. She doesnt need a made up course, she needs jail

Grandma Cracker

I think she is sweating this.

tgrfan42069

doing her usual..the judge will get on her knees and kiss her behind like always..TMZ making a mountain out of a mole hill.trying to get hits

Christy

Because her whole family lies for her!

Bianca

I hope the judge remembers how Lindsay painted "F-U" on her fingernail and directed it at her. She'll probably show up with an "F-U' tattooed on her forehead today. This woman has been given too many free passes and has no regard for anyone but herself. Time for her to actually pay with a punishment that fits her crimes - jail.

magmax

A roomful of writers couldn't come up with the stuff she tries. Not even as science fiction.
She's probably cramming in case the judge asks her if it's ok to steal, so she wanted to make sure she had the right answer.

Sharon

Let's see now. Court date in 24 hours. Donation to charity to show how generous I am. Check. Hair done with new extensions so I look great for the cameras. Check. Meth teeth fixed. Check. Article from father about the need to go into serious rehab. Check. Article from mom to tell the world I'm OK. Check. A few hours in service to show how serious I am. Check. That should take care of all that needs to be done before the next performance.

Grandma Cracker

Something tells me today is going to be an expensive day for Lindsay. She supposedly dropped a 50k donation to try to stay out of jail. I'm sure it was her boyfriend's money. Lindsay would not drop .50 cents on something that did not benefit her directly. She'll probably have to drop another 10k in bail today to keep herself out of the slammer.

janet

Only did it last night and says she's already completed that part. Simply because she's a lier. C'mon Judge.

sparced

she's probably panicking now that she's been caught for the tenth time spitting on the court.

Eventually her luck is going to run out.

dar

Shoplifting course! THAT is beyond a joke! She needs to serve jail time as would ANY other person who was not a "celeBRATy"! This girl is in desperate need of some serious growing up! And to all her ENABLERS -Family/Friends. Grow some and HELP her instead of making excuses!

jeebus

Wow it looks like all of the junk she said she completed was nothing but lies! Why am I not suprised?

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN FOLKS!!! Lindsay is back at the courthouse today and you know what that means? Chatroom Party!!
Come join us at http://www.hezzer19.org/chat/ and log into the main floor room where we will be waiting to discuss all of Lindsay's shena****ns as she makes her way across the concrete carpet.
Whether you're pro lindsay or against her, we want to see you there!

LI_Mom

Shoplifting 101. I'm sure she picked up some useful tips for not getting caught the next time.

Liz

I am so tired of hearing about her like seriously! Please do no post anymore stories about her unless she actually DOES go to jail. But that probably will never happen...

andyconda

"I had No time to finish that pesky,shop lifting course,and My CS is really trying from the comforts of my own home...I tweeted therapy in, The hard good therapy was done by texting"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments