Lindsay Lohan's Makeup

Oh, The Horror!

10/19/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan makeup
Here's Lindsay Lohan getting her probation revoked in court today (left) -- and Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the 1975 film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (right).

Despite what it may say on Lindsay's booking sheet, only one is a sweet transvestite.

We're just sayin'.

1019_makeup_mistake_footer

The Love Sponge

She is starting to look dead behind the eyes. I'm really starting feel genuine concerned for her. The 2000 yard stare.

AGENT smith

If Lindsay does 80 hours at the morgue in the next two weeks she will avoid house arrest.

magmax

Her cheeks are side airbags. just in case a toilet seat slams down on her head.

beachgal

Tim Curry looks WAY better than LL

andyconda

did yall see magda oh i mean lindsay in court...but put her makeup on stevie wonder

'tis me

come one ppl... Tommy boy... "Not here... or here so much. But right here." "Nope! Ship shape!"

Phreaky

She does what she always does - stayed up all night like a typical crack ho and tried to cover up her "up all night" face with tons of makeup, and ended up looking TERRIBLE. She has tweaker eyes every time she is in court, blinking like crazy, this was no exception. She's so gross.

Kaytee

I noticed her wacky makeup today in court too... looked like she was wearing brown blush on her cheeks and WAY to much of it at that! She sure does look a mess! Was she trying to look like Marilyn Monroe or something with her white dress... Isn't Marilyn like her Idol... Perfect Idol for Miss Lohan... I'm glad she got her probation revoked... she deserved it... Now she just needs to go to jail... FOR A LONG TIME. I'm tired of her getting special treatment and getting chance after chance after chance after chance... I thought California had the 3 strike rule? Shes had way more than that... Disgusting

THE HEISS

C'MON TMZ this is really a lame comparison. I certainly am not a LILO fan,but this is stupid.She doesn't really look that bad.

magmax

This is what circling the drain looks like. Yet she remains smug and arrogant.

?

?

andyconda

the make up job is not her fault.she had a stylist from "Next"do it for her to give her that FrankenALI look

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I hate blush. I don't wear it, I think it's outdated and frequently looks clownish or like the woman has rosacea.

janet

Should Lohan show up for morgue CS tomorrow, (again only 2 8hr days a total of 16 hrs till her hearing Nov 2) Lohan will have to go in with no make-up, all hair extensions removed, no fake nails, no jewlery stolen or otherwise.

I still think the morgue is going to have fun with Lohan.

THIN LIZZY

I feel bad for her. It's only a matter of time before the truth comes out on her about the pressure put on her to support the family by her F-up mom and coked out dad and how it just screwed her up for life. If she doesn't learn from this one, she's dead within the next two years.