Lindsay Lohan's Makeup

Oh, The Horror!

10/19/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan makeup
Here's Lindsay Lohan getting her probation revoked in court today (left) -- and Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the 1975 film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (right).

Despite what it may say on Lindsay's booking sheet, only one is a sweet transvestite.

We're just sayin'.

1019_makeup_mistake_footer

Bruno

Tim Curry pulled the look off so much better.

magmax

I imagine sock puppet Nicole will probably camp out on the sidewalk in front of the morgue.

Marcylu

Lindsay should say no to whatever drugs she is taking! She looks like hell. If she was just using marijuana at home, she would have none of her current problems.
Great book on medical marijuana: MARIJUANA - Guide to Buying, Growing, Harvesting, and Making Medical Marijuana Oil and Delicious Chocolates to Treat Pain and Ailments by Mary Bendis. This book has great recipe for marijuana oil and tasty, yummy chocolates!

Jodi

She thought nothing would happen to her in court today so she wore her "going to party after I leave court today and I want to look like the slut I am". lol

Mc752

Looks obvious that she had to put her own makeup on, pitty she doesn't pay her bills. Looks like she maybe on her own,

Amy

I can't even imagine a valid reason why she would go out in public with her face painted like that. Either she really wants people talking about her or maybe she is cracking up!

Kaffee

OMG That is so funny!

tellmeaboutit

She likes putting on her little shows in court - it's the only career/life she has now. Pathetic LoLife.

ilovegossip

The lies continue:

"I've done tons of DWC community service," Lohan told E! News. "You guys are way off par on your inadequate and negative assumptions."

"Lindsay has been performing community service at the Downtown Women's Center for months now," Lohan's rep said. "There are dozens of paparazzi shots of her going in and out of the facility. How could anyone think she is not doing her community service?"

“I just want it to be known, that just because I was not followed and photographed during the times I’ve gone to community service, does NOT mean that I wasn’t following my obligations (by going) to the court.” (tweet by Lindsay)

She’s been doing everything she is supposed to be doing and I believe that that will hopefully win over the decision. (Dina to Rumorfix)

Grandma Cracker

Shame on you Smitty. Lindsay clearly is in big trouble and those that love her should be concerned for her well being, not concerned with her getting off lightly.

Laura

I think she used Shawn Holly's makeup.

nof

I agree with Lindsey and Lindsey's camp on the following:

Why MAKE Lindsey do a punitive community service thing?

Why not have Lindsey go to schools, talk, meet with kids, etc. - something where both parties would benefit?

Why a morgue - where's the rationale and common sense.

Muppet

If she really does have to support her family in the shape she's in her family are the worst! Good grief, take a look at her! She looks dreadful! How can they not see that she is in desperate need of some honesty in her life? She needs to be told the truth, she looks like hell and she's seriously screwing up her life! She needs the chip on her shoulder knocked off! If her family still won't help her and would rather use her for $$$ regardless of how bad she is, then I really hope the Judge slaps her down hard.

alex

wow- hit the wall with fury

Vorlon

Hey Nicole what happened to:

"The best mugshot ever"
"Shawn will fix this."
"Judge Sautner is a fair judge."?

So according to Nicole all the Judges are unfair, out to get Lindsay, and out for publicity."

Hey nitwit STFU until you GTHU (grow the hell up.).