« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Falcons Defensive End

The Right to Bare Chest

10/20/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ray Edwards shirtlessCam Newton should consider himself lucky ... 'cause the Carolina Panthers QB was wrapped up by a REAL-LIFE MODEL last weekend ... when Atlanta Falcons stud Ray Edwards sacked his ass.

Edwards has become the latest pro athlete to strip down for a skin-baring photo session ... all for an upcoming, fully waxed 2012 calendar.

Sources tell TMZ, Edwards hasn't completely decided if he wants to pursue a modeling career -- so he took these photos to "test the waters."

If the calendar sells, Edwards says he'll think more seriously about a career change -- although it's not like he needs the money ... dude just signed a 6-year $30 million contract.

1019_athletes_turned_models_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

yowza

HOT......HOT......HOT.....

ImaDiva

Forget about sacking Cam...and sack me. Ray you are super sexy. Cam is a luck dude to get sacked by you.

ImaDiva

Forget about sacking Cam and plz sack me. Ray you are fine.

ImaDiva

Forget about sacking Cam and please sack me. Ray is ti fine.

rightasrain

He is beautiful! Black men are the most masculine and sexy men in the world, gorgeous men come in all colors, but none can compare to the black man....wow!

kcv

@electriczipper....sounds like the words of a jealous, insecure "small d*ck packing boy"! Why does this have to be "ebony tmz"!?! I'm not even black, but that was suchan ignorant comment that makes us all look bad!
I've heard that the reason you don't see sexy leading men of color (and there is a LOT of them) with their clothes off is because men like you can't handle it! Sounds like someome lost their girlfriend to a black man!

So Sad..

Edwards should worry about football. Brian Robison was the reason Edwards wasnt resigned and is doing twice the job he did...

kcv

OOOhhhh, you can tell who's upset with their penis size, lol! The fact that ANY straight man commented on this pic (unless you're a football fan mad that your player is modeling), says a lot about their insecurity as a man. I see soooo many pics of of so called "sexy men" of other races all the time that I disagree with. If you felt the need to go to comments and bash them because you don't like what u see... it's due to jealousy, immaturity, insecurity or just racism! Pick One Boys!
P.S. Tattoos are sexy to me!

kcv

it's funny how some small minded white men let their insecurities show, when you see a sexy black man glorified for his beautiful and sexy body. You can almost see the discomfort, don't talk about if their girlfriend/wife is around! I think there's sexy men of all races, but there is nothing like a muscular, glowing black or hispanic man...just beautiful!

jeanine

I live in MN and I meet him a few years ago in person for a fund raiser....trust me this is all real.

No Tat's

The tattoos make him look cheap,
tat's are for lower class living.

bobby boy

meh.. i've seen his iPhone pictures posted on guyswithiphones dot com in the "hall of fame" section

john sarter

According to teamates and by looking at the pic , this guy is hung like a ant, poor guy ruined the myth for us bros.

Allie

Yeah, any guy on here saying anything negative is either just insecure or racist or both. This man's body is stunningly gorgeous and that's what these pictures are all about - not about his football skills.

john sarter

As a white woman I fing him ugly and he has a tiny package.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments