Dina Lohan Sells Lindsay

Down the River

in Planned Memoir

10/21/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-dina-book-ex2
Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to expose her own daughter's dark secrets, blowing the lid off of Lindsay's alleged drug and alcohol use in a memoir that she's shopping around town -- shopping it as recently as 2 weeks ago -- as Lindsay was looking down the barrel of a hostile judge and a jail sentence.

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan's memoir, which Dina's rep is shopping to people in the literary world.  In the prologue, Dina writes:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively.  Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime?  How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress?  So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

When Lindsay began acting crazy, accumulating mugshots and what not, Dina says she was helpless, claiming she couldn't demand that Lindsay return to New York.  Dina also confesses she was conflicted since she was both Lindsay's parent and manager.

Dina and her rep were soliciting meetings via email two weeks ago, to brainstorm how to make her book "a best seller."

Our sources say a ghost writer actually wrote the prologue after long sit-downs with Dina and her rep, and both were solidly on board.

As far as we know ... so far, no takers.

SusanCoyote

Worst mother, of all time! Joan Crawford was a Girl Scout next to this bitch. This loser wanted to be famous so badly that she thinks "clubbing" with her 25yr daughter makes her cool. Nope, it makes you a douche!

Fallopia Lopez

Another turd from everyone's least favorite family of sociopaths. The woman doesn't know the meaning of conscience or shame.

lisa

Wow these posts are so brutal and on the money.I would love to see her give an interview about the responses on this board to her as a human being and see what she has to say for herself.This is so crazy..

Sammy

I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."
___________________________________________________________

Why is Dina blaming everybody but herself for Lindsay's boozing and drugging when she herself parties with Lindsay? When will ANYBODY in this horrible, POS disfunctional family EVER take some personal responsibility???

Both of Lindsay's parents are two of the most vile, irresponsible leeches on the face of the earth. I hope Linsday gets sober and then get a clue and cuts these two POS leeches out of her life forever. Dina was happy with Lindsay's behavior as long as the girl could still work and bring in Dina's 10% manager's cut. Now that Lindsay is unemployable, Dina is playing the blame game. How would Michael and Dina eat and have a roof over their heads if they didn't have their kids to leech off of?

Oh...and Dina, you can blame YOURSELF for the mess Lindsay has made of herlife. She is rebelling big time and one of the ways she is rebelling is to make herself unemployable so you can't take your cut.

Get a job you lazy azz loser!

EarthAngel

Lindsay is only seen as a commodity whose futures are looking bleak....

the real diva

it explains while lindsay is so screwed up with parents like those to.. her mom is a total idiot for writing a book about lindsay problems and her dad is a total idiot too. no wonder lindsay is like she is.. blame it on her parents. let's hope lindsay never has kids.or they will end up like that family. really screwed up.

willie1

I can see that everyone is going to the sympathy route for Lindsey. Lindsey is very aware what's going on and why the memoir is out there. It blames everyone else and she's just a victim of others. She's an addict with narcissistic personality disorder. She only does what she's wants unless back into a corner. We can blame the creepy mother, father or SpongeBob SquarePants. Bottom line she is an adult making her own decisions. I just wish someone could track the money trail, she spends a awful lot for supposely being broke?

CloBird

The entire family makes poor choices.Does Mrs. Lohan think it helpful to write a tell-all,then do a complete turn around on national that negates the tell-all? The entire family needs behavioral modification counseling.

EarthAngel

Karma can be a funny thing.....if Lindsay should actually survive, intact, then one day she can return the favor....lol

lola sky

what a loser. There is no other word for her. this woman should not be a parent, because she doesnt know how to be a real parent. Using her kids for money so she dont have to work. Lazy bitch. I would never use my kids like that famous or not that is just wrong. If my kids were famous their money would be put away for college and only used for stuff THEY NEEDED, NOT WHAT I NEEDED. SELFISH

aquanet

well know we know why Linds never take responsibility for her actions, her mother doesn't seem to be taking any for her own.

WORST MOTHER EVER

cam

OMFG..this woman. She was conflicted because she was her mother and Manager?! Seriously! Mother first..nothing else matters you dumb lady. for the most part this is her parents fault...but now, Lindsay is 25 years old. Enough is enough. Grow up. Go get a job in an office or go to college. You can be an actress later.

TMZer

WOW...MOTHER OF THE CENTURY!

daRock

I thought this was a pretty funny take on Dilo's book and her "mothering" skills!

“You’re going to blame my daughter’s irresponsible behavior and completely sh*twrecked life on me being an awful mother? Not while I’m smoking these trees and wiping my ass with Parent Trap syndication money, you’re not!”

Dina Lohan is spewing random sentences again and I swear to God this is the last time I show her how to use a keyboard. In case you’ve been missing all of the crazy Lindsay f*ckery going on this week get your life here, otherwise, there’s this:

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan’s memoir, which Dina’s rep is shopping to people in the literary world. In the prologue, Dina writes:

“I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay’s way of daily living–and it tore me up inside.”

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

“How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone.”

I’m really glad that she even has the balls to acknowledge that her daughter is completely ragef*cked and has so many mugshots printed out that I could use them to buy cigarettes and Skittles. Because a lot of parents wouldn’t even do that. I mean, mine won’t. So see? It’s completely responsible for you to send your daughter to Hollywood and let her completely lose control of her life as long as you know whose fault it is!

Oh, and by the way: no one wants to publish this memoir of hers. Seriously. It’s got no takers yet. Awkward!

daRock

Funny, Dilo blames everybody but herself. How many times has Milo been caught drinking or doing drugs with Lilo? Enough said. She's an enabling, self absorbed, controlling, POS!!!!!!!!!