Dina Lohan Sells Lindsay

Down the River

in Planned Memoir

10/21/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-dina-book-ex2
Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to expose her own daughter's dark secrets, blowing the lid off of Lindsay's alleged drug and alcohol use in a memoir that she's shopping around town -- shopping it as recently as 2 weeks ago -- as Lindsay was looking down the barrel of a hostile judge and a jail sentence.

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan's memoir, which Dina's rep is shopping to people in the literary world.  In the prologue, Dina writes:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively.  Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime?  How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress?  So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

When Lindsay began acting crazy, accumulating mugshots and what not, Dina says she was helpless, claiming she couldn't demand that Lindsay return to New York.  Dina also confesses she was conflicted since she was both Lindsay's parent and manager.

Dina and her rep were soliciting meetings via email two weeks ago, to brainstorm how to make her book "a best seller."

Our sources say a ghost writer actually wrote the prologue after long sit-downs with Dina and her rep, and both were solidly on board.

As far as we know ... so far, no takers.

notalawyer

She is breathing my air!

HELL2DANA

HAHAHA. The cover of the alleged book is hi-la-ri-ous!!
Lilo in the boat, hands in the air!!! LMAO. Good job TMZ. Dont get it twisted, I still like Lilo, just think its funny.

Lucy Mouse Head

Can't wait to read Michael K's take on this. Off to dlisted I go.

daRock

From Dlisted, this guy keeps it REAL! LMAO

The shocking news of the day is that White Oprah is redirecting the usual actions of her pimp hand from pushing her kids onto the ho stroll to pushing at her ghostwriter to do that extra line of powdered No Doz so they can finish her memoirs before her #1 ho gets thrown into jail. The not-so-shocking news of the day is that White Oprah is trying to sell her memoirs by selling out her daughter in it. When the vodka bottle goes empty, it's every Lohan for themselves!

TMZ got a hold of the prologue from White Oprah's soon-to-be Pulitzer Prize winning autobiography (possible titles: Crackdays with Lindsay, Lindsay Ashes: I'm Dancing On Them, A Million Little Enablers and I Know Why The Coke Bird Snorts) and in it she writes all about Lindsay's sad transformation from child star to premiere mug shot model. White Oprah uses her favorite snortin' finger to point the blame at everybody but herself for ruining her daughter's life. Here's just a few excerpts from the Book According to Delusion:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

TMZ says that White Oprah "worked" with a ghostwriter (aka Nana Lohan) on the prologue and her rep started shopping it around to publishers two weeks ago. So far, every publisher she sent the prologue to, rolled it up and sent it back. To which, White Oprah said "THANK YOU!" since she had herself a new jumbo coke straw.

Gossip Cop threw a bucket of ice water on White Oprah as she lay passed out, face first in a barback's bin on the floor of a Long Island sports bar, and asked her about this. White Oprah opened up her whiskey orifice and said that would never write anything negative about her child. The deluded evil **** went on to say, "When and if [I do write a book] it will be all positive.”

Everything that comes out of White Oprah's mouth has as much credibility as what comes out of her *******, so we should all believe that she's kicking coins out of her daughter when the bitch is down. That chill in your ear you just felt was Papa Joe, Joe Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus and Pimp Mama Kris all saying "too far too far" at the same time.

Dexter

Dina is NOT a mother she's a parasite!!! Who sells their own child down the river for a few bucks? Dina Lohan that's who. I would never buy or read this book.

Carl

The reason Lindsay is a train wreck is because she has Dina and Michael as parents. If they weren't such terrible parents she probably would have been able to resist the dark side of fame.

outsiderLookingIn

WTF? Everytime I think that this family cannot get anymore screwed up, they amaze me with some new low. HOW IN THE F#$*K can this lady be allow to be a parent? Isn't there some kind of law that prohibits crazy people from being parents? Its just incredible to me. Lindsay used to be so youthful and beatiful. I wonder what she used to like, if she was ever nice and polite, or always a spoiled brat. I would like to think that she acted like she looked, which is the case now to btw. Haggered and miserable.

Jay

Now I see why Lindsay is so effed up. Dina blames Michael, and Michael blames Dina. It is both of their fault. I'm starting to feel sorry for Lindsay. She probably though at lease her mother had her back, now look at how fast her mother is cashing in on her stardom.

clam ronson

"Hello. Anne Rule? Hi. This is DUIna. Can I talk to you about.....
*click*

Everyones~A~Star

Nobody wants to read yer book Dina.

SYLVI212

Any more questions as to why Lindsay is the way she is?????

meme

I hope it's published and I hope LILO will FINALLY get the message that Dina does NOT care one bit about her. LILO needs a clean break from the entire clan both emotionally and financially if she wants to get her life back. Her family is TOXIC, which makes her toxic.

I'm not shocked Dina will throw LILO under the bus, but it still makes me feel pretty bad for LILO.

yankee

Well, I see where Lindsay gets her "nothing is my fault" attitude

daRock

“Well I guess making Lindsay sign a LIFETIME management agreement (taking 20 percent of everything she earns) at the age of 10, wasn't enough. No, it’s a book? A tell all?” Michael fumed.

=============================
This from Milo on ROL, IMO, Dilo needs to be "Chris Browned"!!!!!!!!!!!

Kosmas smith

Lindsay Lohan is so attractive and beautiful .She is always make a Publicity towards the media and People.
OverStock Promo Code