Donald Trump

I Sold My Cali Beach Pad

For WAYYY Less Than I Asked

10/20/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump California Mansion
Donald Trump just unloaded his awesome 11,000 square foot SoCal mansion for $7.15 million ... which is great, except he WANTED $12 mil when he put it on the market last year.

TMZ has learned ... Trump sold the Palos Verdes home to the owner of a major shipping company, who "appreciated the property as much as Trump does."

The house is UNREAL -- with 5 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a 1,000 square-foot kitchen, a game room, a bar and a gorgeous infinity pool.

A rep for The Donald tells us, Trump never lived in the house -- it was just an investment property. Besides, he already has a ridiculous place in Beverly Hills, where he often stays when he's in town.

peoplearesilly

And we care about this because why? Remind me -- I forget.

nipples mugee

That would make for a perfect brothel. Who wants in ?

Tom C.

And he'd sell you for about half your worth as well...

nipples mugee

Ok TMZ, the spamming problem .. Why not allow users to delete stupid postings by erasing any posts with more then 10(or ?) dislikes. As soon as the dislike gets to a certain number the post is automatically deleted .. You would never see spam on this site again.

en Todo Momento!!

seems like trump should get his eyes checked on his real estate license. how on earth do you sell a palos verdes VILLA!? that man has got to be kidding me.

en Todo Momento!!

the dementia is kicking in, it seems....old age. it gets to all of us, one day or the other. maybe he's gonna be moving into a motorhome pretty soon, too. you know, 'see the country and all'...

Sociopaths are Sad

It's a gorgeous place, no doubt. But I wouldn't call it a home. It looks so lonely.

john sarter

He lost 5 million, you don't make money by writing off losses, go to school and learn because your not bright. The rch (1%) pay for 95% of taxes in this country. quit being jealous of those who are smarter, work harder than you.

Diana Jacobs

Trump is always selling something

Diana Jacobs

Trump needs to go to http://www.findmeromance.com/san-diego-matchmaking/ and get a little personal coaching on being kind.

moxie

Oooh I could do that! Oh, wait...SoCal? Nevermind.

GBeach

I think its a very lovely house. I'd live there.

the sea

TMZ--The headline sounds like it's a quote from Trump, but actually you got the info from his real estate agent.

patty

can't believe he sold it - it's right in the middle of his half built bankrupt estate community w/ a bunch of empty lots and a few model homes- he refused to stay there cuz RPV wouldn't let him put in a helicopter pad - he really did loose money on this

Lolabear

The sad part is he stole money from the previous owners who put money down on that house and he made a fotune in the long run. I designed the house for us. Yes i wanted less bedrooms.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments