Lindsay Lohan [Video]

The $80k Morgue Rejection

10/20/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102011_lindsay_still

Lindsay Lohan hit the L.A. County Morgue in style this morning ... rolling up in an $80,000 Porsche Panamera ... before being turned away at the door.

Lindsay was spotted at a back entrance ... talking with a morgue staffer who appeared to be informing the actress that she needed to go to a different entrance ... redirecting her to the front of the building.

As we previously reported, LiLo was 40 minutes late ... and the Coroner's Office sent her ass home without credit.

Lohan claims she'll try again tomorrow.

Dina Lohan

STOP HATING ON LINSDAY!

She is one of the most sought after actresses in the world! Her brilliant work can be seen in major cities and is constantly requested by major publishers and magazines.

Lindsay is totally innocent and wears flawless makeup.

ka.

That is not her in the video..

If sense were common everyone would have it.

That's her passive-aggressive F-you to the judge, in trying to have the last word. Like "Yeah I'm here but I'm late so F-you." In court when she realized things weren't going her way, she just looked away & started shaking her empty head in disappointment. That's when the judge got her attention. So this is lindsay's b*tchy little comeback.

Ethereal Sun

Gotta check this dude out! Can't hate on this kid if you a lover of music/hiphop. Dude be spitting mad fire:

Please like the video and comment!

Share with your friends!

I appreciate the support!

Rogue Warrior

From themortonreport.com

Lohan matriarch Dina, is the worst kind of stage-mother. Like all stage-monsters, Dina lives vicariously through her children, using them as walking ATM's, ignoring their cries for help, enabling their most destructive tendencies and dare I say, seemingly leading them on a path towards an early death. Perhaps she has a life insurance policy on them, and feels that when they finally end it all (which is inevitable) she will finally get her big payday for birthing them from her vault. Whatever her demonic inner plan may be, it is not one concerned with their well being -- never has, never will.

EarthAngel

I would be parking her ass in the closest hotel to the morgue....no excuse to be had then!!

Pegasus

Lindsay Lohan's Excuse Doesn't Fly, Coroner's Office Says She's Been There Before!Lindsay Lohan's Excuse Doesn't Fly, Coroner's Office Says She's Been There Before!
Posted on Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:30PM print it send it
Splash NewsBy Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

Lindsay Lohan showed up late for her community service at the county morgue on Thursday morning claiming she couldn’t find the entrance, but RadarOnline.com has learned the actress should know where the entrance is, because she’s been there before!

Lindsay’s rep, Steve Honig, told RadarOnline.com: “Lindsay arrived at the morgue approximately 20 minutes late and will be returning for orientation tomorrow. Her lateness was due to a combination of not knowing what entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival. Lindsay spoke with the supervisors at the morgue, they showed her how to get in and everything is all cleared up.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

Lindsay made her own apology on Twitter saying, “With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!! Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of caused to those at the Coroner's office. Won't happen again, now I know where to go! Thank you for your help.”

But it looks like Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter isn’t buying Lindsay’s excuse.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

Ed spoke to reporters outside the morgue on Thursday morning and said there’s no way Lindsay couldn’t find the entrance, because she’s been to the Coroner’s office in the past.

Do you think Lindsay’s excuse is legit, or did she just make it up because she was late? Leave your comments below...

The Truth

Team Lohan Hires Multiple Posters to Blame Everyone Else.

Team Lohan is in full gear with *SPIN *SPIN *SPIN*

They want to blame everyone else and make every excuse just to deflect the blame from Lindsay being a Meth head and that she blew off another one of the Judges orders.

Here are some of the funny ones:

I could not find the door (even though she had been there before).

They just want to be on camera (blaming everyone who speaks out against her with the real facts)

They are out to get me (yeah right)

They sent me home with lots of homework (lol that is funny)

The press confused me( they call the press themselves)

Here is a funny one, she brought her press agent with her to the Morgue

I was in Europe working – (funny, she was not invited to any event and got kicked out of each event for crashing the parties) So how is that working. Being a disruptive party crasher.

Dina “State Mom Pimp” Lohan says it’s all ok so leave her alone

Team Lohan keeps trying to post items so the real facts don’t come out. So lets post all the Lohan key words so all the real stories show up.

I am not a whore (She is only with a married millionaire cause he pays her bills, gives her cash and an lets him use her like a whore – not that she is one, lol)

Blame everyone else and attack them for posting

Lindsay Lohan – Crack – meth – criminal – thief – liar – scammer – cocaine – crack pipe – stolen jewelry – alcoholic – fraud – Crack – meth – criminal – thief – liar – scammer – cocaine – crack pipe – stolen jewelry – alcoholic – fraud – Crack – meth – criminal – thief – liar – scammer – cocaine – crack pipe – stolen jewelry – alcoholic – fraud – Crack – meth – criminal – thief – liar – scammer – cocaine – crack pipe – stolen jewelry – alcoholic – fraud google – bing

The Truth Hurts

cokeandpilates

Once again, it comes down to acting like an adult and handling your business. I don't buy it for a second that it took her 40 minutes to find the right entrance. I am sure she was drugged out of her gourd or hungover and her handlers/assistant/etc had to drag her out the door. Hell, it's not like anything is going to happen to her. She'll have yet another hearing with Judge Sautner, leave court in handcuffs, bond out and be back on the red carpet with the tweaker teeth in no time flat.

truth and mercy

I feel that lindsay lohan has the emotional, mental, and real life skills of a child/tween... emotionally she is still at the age in which she first started using drugs and alcohol to help her cope. I saw this same thing with my brother and I know for a fact that he positively had brain damage from the drugs/alcohol he abused. VERY VERY SAD!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE,PLEASE help her!

Pony Princess

Looks like LL told Elenor to find out where LL should go....too bad LL doesn't look on TMZ comments on her stories, she would know exactly where to go (not talking about which entrance to use, either).

I don't know why she has an assistant if no one in her family, or her friends or the people she hires can get her to her community service on time.

Hope that Judge talks to Morgue to find out what is what, and maybe puts out a warrant if LL's not going to play by the rules. Let LL lose the 10 grand she put up and have to put up another bail to be out again. At some point LL might get the idea that this judge is not Kidding.

bjb

O.K. Lindsay (yes, I'm pretty sure you read this stuff);

Let me tell you a few things that the people you surround yourself with obviously won't tell you!

Here in the real world we call earth, a person in your situation, i.e. on the verge of doing some hard time, would make sure they got to their court appointed community service about 15-20 BEFORE you're supposed to be there.

I've never been a huge fan of yours but, I always gave you the benefit of the doubt. I really believed maybe the D.A.'s office did have it out for you. But after this, I have to tell you you're acting like a spoiled brat and I hope the judge sends you to jail. I think it might bring you down a peg or two. Because you're either STUPID or you're way too full of yourself...and I don't think you're stupid.

Good luck missy, you've earned what you have coming to you at this point!

Sharon

Perhaps someone should tell Dina that insisting EVERYONE in LA knows traffic is bad might not be a positive thing for her daughter. If that is true, EVERYONE should schedule a great deal of extra time to be certain they arrive at their commitments on time. I suspect most do.

Lemonade

Lindsey is constitutionally unable to stop from f'ing up. Give her anything to do, and she'll find the ONE way to screw it up. She's uneducated, emotionally and intellectually stuck at 14 years old.

Any reasonable person would have thanked thier lucky stars to get off with probabtion and gotten probation overwith. I know Dilo and Milo as sheetateous parents, but at this point, she's got nobody to blame except herself.

In addition, the country (including judges) is in no mood to entertain nonsense from entitled,clueless, uneducated brats. The Casey trial has lowerered the collective tolerance for manipulations.

She's baaaack

You think someone would have the balls to tell the bitch to step it up and arrive on time. She has the same people surrounding her that MJ had surrounding him and we all know what happened to him. It can't happen soon enough to this waste of flesh.