« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestling Legend Scott Hall

Tragic Twist After

Documentary's Happy Ending

10/20/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott Hall
WWE legend Scott Hall's emotional reunion with his estranged son at the end of ESPN's documentary about the wrestler was short-lived -- sources tell TMZ, Scott's drug problems have once again forced the two apart.

In case you missed it, ESPN aired a heartfelt documentary about Scott Hall last night -- chronicling the wrestler's drug-fueled fall from grace -- in which Scott  and his son Cody poignantly reunited after not speaking for years.

The documentary ended on a promising note (below) -- with the father-son duo working together to launch Cody's wrestling career.

But Scott's ex-wife Dana tells TMZ, the reunion in May barely lasted a month -- and once again, the two are no longer on speaking terms.

We're told Cody gave up on his dad due to "constant verbal abuse from Scott while he was binging" -- and he soon moved back home with his mom.

Dana tells us, Cody simply felt it was "too hard seeing his dad in that kind of state." We're told Cody has no current plans to continue wrestling. Scott's rep had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ALex

I can call BS, because the clip of Cody in the ring is from late July, and as one of the people close to the wrestling school, he's very much still there.

Nela

Leave it to T

makeitstop

the guy on the left looks like Bootstrap Bill Turner

Muppet

Good for the son for walking away from that life. If his father wants to ruin his life by addictions then so be it but the boy doesn't need to let it ruin his life. Hats off to him for getting away from it. I hope he doesn't fall into the same traps his father did if he's going into wrestling.

Satan

Scott Hall has fallen down worse than almost any other Professional Wrestler outside of Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Its really sad if you ask me. He used to be awesome back in the mid to late 90's. Especially as Razor Ramon and the first incarnation of the nWo. I hope he can get some help finally. Hes on a path to death I tell if he continues this lifestyle

JP

Somebody put him on Celebrity Rehab before he OD's and becomes another statistic!

john johnson

pro wrestling has destoyed many lives.

bunny

::: Grab's heart ::: Oh thank God. I thought this was going to be about Scott passing on.

The Neko Nation

nWo 4 Life

stevebeagle

and the Chicas luffed him (in my best razor Ramone accent)

ROMO

HEY YO, CHICO !! YOU WANT SOME OF RAZOR RAMON, THE BAD ASS? REST IN PEACE CHICO, AND THANKS FOR THE AWSOME MEMORIES...

Riley

If He's not careful he'll end up like Pillman and Guerrero.

Sab

Pathetic Loser

Angel

More doom, and gloom from ESPN. Its typical ESPN.

Bradley

Scott Hall is one of the best people that I have the honor of calling my friend. We who live our lives out of the spotlight can't begin to understand what it is like for them to try to live and be themselves while in the public eye. I regard Scott as an extremely bright, warm, funny, and in real life, a genuine human being. We all have demons, and how they manifest themselves in us varies from person to person. I have had conversations with Scott about his Son Cody, and he is so filled with love for him, and only wishes him the happiest most successful life. He would light up when he described his son to me, and I felt his pain when he described their distance. I wish Scott could turn the page, and find peace and happiness. I love the guy, and would love to hear from him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments