Ashton Kutcher [Video]

'People Can Bastardize the Truth'

10/21/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1021-ashton-bastardize-truth-thumb

Ashton Kutcher posted a video online -- rambling on about the "state of honesty" and the "state of truth" in the media ... and even though he doesn't specifically reference the drama surrounding his marriage to Demi Moore ... it's pretty clear what he's talking about.

janet

Chuck Lorre fulfilled obligations to CBS. Even before Charlie Sheens fireing the 2.5 men TV show was getting old. Same old stuff.

2.5 men had a great run. Time to cancel the show.

Kutcher, still playing the cute and dumb roles. His movies tanked. If your 12 he's good.

willie1

It's starting to look like the majority of hollyweird is laced with freaks, drug abusier and general lake of talent.
Self absorb, narcissistic personalities everywhere. I watch maybe 30 seconds of the babbling idiot and shut it down. Can someone blow up Hollyweird...PLEASE

Nefertiti

Your time will come Ashton and I hope it hits you good, it's called Karma baby!!! You are a poor excuse for a man. Speaking of Karma, look what it has brought to Two and a Half Men, if they thought they had trouble with Charlie, they just put themselves in another mess with Ashton. Demi you deserve soooo much better!!!

Truth

MAN, CAN WE SHUT THIS DUDE UP PERMANENTLY?? WHERE IS THE NEEDLE AND THREAD?? COMPLETELY ASSININE AND BORING ZZZZZZ INFOMERCIAL... TRUTH!!

Christina G.

Ashton, can you fix that picture hanging crooked behind you? It's bothering me.

lil harvey

It appears to me, he is under the influence of something. He keeps rambling and rambling. Maybe is inheiriting Charlie's bad habits. You know, hookers, whores, and drugs.
Just saying....

Fuck Celebrities

Why does this idiot insist on looking like a sack of ****?

Scotty

Is it me, or are the famous the least educated among us?

gulfcoastgal

Ashton. Dude. Seriously?

You just bastardized my time with that video.

Kam@sonicproject.com

bastardize the truth?? hahaha yeah right!! - how bout telling the truth to your wife!! Not that it's my business but this fake ass dramam **** is all over the internet and obviously you are cool with that since you're helping to upload it... hey, I think the same laws against libel still exists. I heard you used to sue when these stories came out but you didn't this time b/c it's the T**th!!! If not, why not sue again? seemed to work for ya' before.. just sayin'

Kam@sonicproject.com

bastardize the truth?? hahaha yeah right!! - how bout telling the truth to your wife. Not that it's my business but this fake ass dramam **** is all over the internet and obviously you are cool with that since you're helping to upload it... hey, I think the same laws against libel still exists. I heard you used to sue when these stories came out but you didn't this time b/c it's the T**th!!! If not, why not sue again? seemed to work for ya' before.. just sayin'

Metta Worldhate

Dude, that's a lot of blabbering to not deny bangin' that chick. Just go be single. The only thing you did wrong was putting a ring on it.

Throwback kid

This guy is such a loser, grow up already and act like a man instead of a 17 year old! Do something better with your life instead of worrying how many Twitter freinds you have.
If you really listen to Kutcher you will see he is uneducated and has nothing to say

Lekili

Might I suggest the movie that premiered last night on OWN called MISS REPRESENTATION, it deals with the media.

Alan

Ashton Kutcher trying to be insightful/intelligent/using big words = epic fail! Stick to the Kelso bit.....it's the only thing you're good at.