Dr. Conrad Murray

"I'm Praying for the Prosecutor"

10/21/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_m626a1x8_0_0nfpxer3

0_m626a1x8_0_0nfpxer3
Dr. Conrad Murray made a pretty shocking statement last night, leaving a restaurant in Santa Monica.  He said, "I would like to pray for the prosecutor, his associates, and his expert witness."

Sadly, the photog didn't ask why Murray was praying for them ... whether it's because he prays for everyone, be they friend or foe -- or whether he's praying because he believes they are portraying him unfairly/unethically before the jury.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tazer

LEAVE CONRAD MURRAY ALONE!!!

igotfleasfromtmz

wow that voice is getting higher as the wedgie goes deeper,
rot in LA Murray

Pegasus

I think that he is trying to smooth talk the Prosecution in the hopes that they will back off of him - believing that he is a nice guy. Won't work! The Prosecution is on to him and knows what he truly is and is exposing him at every angle. He is GUILTY and is going DOWN!

DJ Blur

Praying for them..........right. does this guy even speak english or know what he is saying or what?

Bubba

You should have used "I was praying" as your alibi instead of you were “going to the bathroom” as MJ was dying. That way you could feel even more sanctimonious.

kali

His own greed, arrogance & stupidity caused a mans death...he is the one who ought to be praying for himself, his lies & attempt to cover up a crime.

dee

That's hilarious! He would like to pray for the prosecution as they are doing something wrong. How does this man mind work????

VP

Um.....excuse me Dr. Conrad you did that all to yourself not the prosecutor!!! While I understand, MJ had an addiction problem, you fueld it, so please stop acting like you are innocent!

God-Is-Busy

It's nothing but a witch hunt. People close to Michael feel tremendous guilt over the fact that they let him down years ago when he had to take the stand over allegations of child abuse. Now that he is dead, they are on the look out for a scapegoat and a culprit. Fact is, Michael died years ago in that court room. Let it rest.

lala

PRAY for YOURSELF and the employees of this website you mutherfker. Even 411 scammers are religious. I feel sorry for the lady who actually blows you.

Marty

I am sure he really is praying for the prosecutors and the witnesses. Look up Psalms 109

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me:

they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred;

and fought against me without a cause.
4 For my love they are my adversaries:

but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good,

and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him:

and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:

and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office. Acts 1.20
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;

and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,

that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,

but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing,
so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,

so let it come into his bowels like water,
and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him,

and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD,

and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake:

because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
22 For I am poor and needy,

and my heart is wounded within me.
23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth:

I am tossed up and down as the locust.
24 My knees are weak through fasting;

and my flesh faileth of fatness.
25 I became also a reproach unto them:

when they looked upon me they shook their heads. Mt. 27.39 · Mk. 15.29
26 Help me, O LORD my God:

O save me according to thy mercy:
27 that they may know that this is thy hand;

that thou, LORD, hast done it.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou:

when they arise, let them be ashamed;
but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;

and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;

yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor,

to save him from those that condemn his soul.

They do the same thing for Obama. They have T-Shirts that say pray for Obama and then just show PSALMs 109-8.

I am sure he is praying for them!

moni

Don't know, but sometimes praying for someone can also be perceived as a threat, actually meaning "they better brace themselves, this is yet a tough ride for them to come".
But maybe I just always allege the worst intentions when it comes to Murray...

HumanNature

PRAY ALL YOU WANT TO "QUACK"!!!!

JEHOVAH GOD IS NOT LISTENING TO A SINNER WHO HAVE NOT REPENT!!!

Bubba

How about praying for MJ's kids Doctor. You know, the ones you made orphans?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments