Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi

When You Love a Woman ...

You Buy Her a Bentley!

10/23/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi Bentley
Neal Schon has taken shopping for girlfriend Michaele Salahi to a whole new level -- now he's dropped a large chunk of a change on a brand new Bentley convertible for $350,000 ... just cause!

We're told Schon ordered the car and had it shipped to San Francisco, near Schon's home in San Rafael.

First lingerie, now a Bentley ... one will probably get him a good look at the other.

0909_cars_footer

Steve

Now, I lost my total respect for Neal. What happen to his sham marriage to Ava? Michaele is now officailly high paid whore.

karlew

Someone should tell that leprachaun there aint no gold in that bitchs' pot.

thestupid

Neal is so ******* ugly he HAS to pay off the women!

Phreaky

Has he got Alzheimers maybe? And how does he expect his WIFE wont start complaining that he's spending 350k on this idiot when they haven't even divorced or split assets?

Hotness

Their story feels a lot like Pretty Woman except that Julia Roberts isn't a prostitute in real life. This is the feel good story of the century!!!

magmax

Michaele: Neal, remember a few weeks ago when I played with Mr. Schoney Winkie until he threw up?

Neal: YES, YES YES???!!!

Michaele: Well if you ever want a second time you have to buy me a Bentley.

Neal: ...oh......ok. but do you think you could stop calling me 'stubby' in front of other people?

Michaele: NEAL! I mean it.

Muppet

When he burns through all his money keeping this gold digger happy I really hope people don't laugh too hard! (End sarcasm)

janja

I can't believe she found a bigger sucker then her husband hhaaa what a smuck!!!!

Sparky

Think I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

sheesh

He has to be deaf, mute, and blind to go out with that twit.

Victoria

Its all publicity for the car...they get to drive it for a few months & then have to send it back. TMZ, why not tell the true story behind stuff like this? You know he did not pay cash for it!

RealityBites

Hope his current wife takes him to the cleaners, TMZ is giving her a lot of ammo!! her lawyer doesn't have to work very hard.

NobodySpecial

You can bet your last money that ALL of this is being filmed so they can shop around a new "reality" TV show.

visegrip

All the $$ & fame in the world won't bring back your youth. One would hope age brings wisdom, this proves it don't always do that. They deserve each other, will the flames still be there when the fame & $$ ain't, I think not. NS & MS stink on so many levels.........knock yourselves out MAJOR LOSERS!

CatherineOfSiena

Neal must be really desperate for stinkfish!