Kardashian Fam

Coming to a Bathroom Near You!

10/25/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Kardashian family is expanding their massive empire ... and soon you won't be able to eat, sleep or use the bathroom without a Kardashian in your life.

TMZ has learned ... the K-gang has filed documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to use the name "Kardashian Kollection Home" on an upcoming product line.

According to the documents, the Kardashians plan to use the trademark on everything from bath mats, to hand towels, pillow covers, sheets, golf towels, football towels, linens candlesticks and even beer mugs!!!

The K-squad also wants to use the name on flatware, kitchen knives, picture frames and window blinds too.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... there's no specific timetable on when they expect to begin selling the products ... but one person tells us, "The towels are SUPER soft."

I am Spartacus

if you buy anything with the name Kardashian on it you should also be required to tattoo "douchebag" on your forehead. And if that gets censored out it says D-bag.

Mike

Hey, the Blister Sisters---coming to a bathroom near you. What'll Kris Jenner try to sell next, their poop?

Tiggy

First I would never buy anything from the Karwhoevers, but if I did, I might consider buying "toilet paper" with there fat-faces on it....LOL, yes that's gross but I couldn't resist.
I think the Karswhatevers would find it funny, I mean she lets men pee on her.....I've gone to far uh?? whoopsy!!

Tiggy

Devin Rush

Rather be ''towel-let'' paper! gniaaaanh! Pff.. (Rolling eyes face right now)

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

These whores are the poster children for the erosion of America.

valentina

People, lets just boycott the companies that carry their crap! Seriously, send emails to Sears, QVC, and whatever other company is selling their crap and tell them enough is enough. I already have! The only way they will go away is if you stop making them relevant!!!! Please join me!!!!

debschira

does greed have no ending? why the America's need this group of money hungry people defies logic! next thing it will be the taking over the white house. maybe they should loan some money to obama for the health care crisis.

debschira

NO MORE SHOPPING AT SEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ANY OTHER PLACE THEY HAVE PRODUCTS.

Leader of the ignorant masses

What will they put their faces on next? Sex lube? They could call it Kardashian Spit. If they do come out with toilet paper with their faces on it then it might be the one product of theirs i would actually buy.

raisethetaxesontherich

Who said the rich can not pay higher taxes?

eyeroll

I can see them coming soon to a Big Lots near you.

Any bets on the next product they will put their name on? I'm going with extra large ribbed tampons.

lisa

Their 5 minutes have fame has gone on way too long. They need to go away. Stop watching their dumb show, buying their junk and supporting their life. Who ever knew you could get so rich for doing nothing.

Glam

Well they do work this hard for more money..if u watch the kardashians..kris wants a huge empire of money so none of them will ever have to work as hard her.When u have as much property and needs as them there is alot of people to pay..greedy?maybe...but life can be long and i think they kno there 15 mins as one moron put could be up any sec..its more like a few hours.. a few seasons of keeping up.plus 2 other spin offs with mulitple seasons..clothing line..purfume..Dont get me wrong im not all about them but ppl that say they are famous for nothing now kinda redic clearly they have fans they make more ina month then i will prob in my life. There weddings partys clothes pay for themseleves!

Moe

Can they come up with some toilet paper so i can wipe my butt with them. Just saying