Lindsay Lohan

Parting Ways With Her Manager

10/24/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan in Court
Lindsay Lohan is cleaning out more than just trash bins at the morgue -- TMZ has learned she's kicking her business manager to the curb.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she decided to split with her business manager, Lou Taylor.  We're told Lindsay felt Taylor (who also manages Britney Spears) didn't have the time to manage her and Lohan wanted someone who could put more effort into her.

According to our sources, Lindsay felt her finances (which were Taylor's responsibility) were beginning to slip through the cracks and word was getting back to her that her balances were not being handled in a timely manner ... in part because Taylor is based in Tennessee.

Lohan's rep, Steve Honig, tells TMZ the split was amicable and Lohan and Taylor remain friends.

Calls to Taylor were not returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anthony03

Maybe she should make a phone call to Jamie Spears...

Ivan in Phoenix

LiLo thinks it's her agents fault? That's ef'n hilarious!

@markl17

It is kinda hard to put "more effort" into someone's career when the client isn't putting any effort into anything. Grow up LINDSAY!!!

Amandanonymous

It must suck to be an adult and have to have someone else in control of your money. Yeah, time to grow up Linds.

Jim in Cali

Yeah I think her manager dumped her ass. Probably not worth the trouble anymore.

anonymous

I'm going to take a guess that her business manager dropped her: Lohan is spending money she doesn't have and won't pay her bills. So now the spin (and the implied smear) out of Camp Lohan is that the manager was let go due to problems NOT caused by LL. Classic!

Vinsetta

Can this **** just STFU? What finances? She has to be close to broke. God knows she doesn't pay any of her debt back (i.e. 600 grand in credit card biils.) Like Amandanonymous said her, you're in your mid 20's, take control of your own. How many people does she have anyhow? Elinor, Steve Hoing, Lou Taylor...for crying out loud. She's a mess.

Sarah

More like there parting ways with her, her so called acting career is over for good nobody will ever hire her for a movie again not even the low budget flims. They dont wanna manage someone who is completely useless and is basically a nobody like her thats why they dropped her ass. She just needs to go away and live a quiet life, nobody cares about her anymore.

FallenAngel

Ok first of all I think Lindsay is an idiot for not doing enough community service hours and nipping this thing in the butt as soon as she got the chance. But oh well, I don't know what her situation is, I never had to support 5 family members.......you know like my parents (in Lindsay's case Dina and Michael, do they even have jobs btw? They keep seeling audiotapes, interviews and books about their daughter).
However, with all that said, is anyone at all bothered by the fact that Casey Anthony had to spend less time in jail for murdering her daughter (yeah yeah she was acquitted) than Lindsay will if she violates her probation?!! I mean really??!! I am all for the brat going to do her community service and stop snubbing her nose at the court system but come on! Are you seriously telling me that if I play my cards right and kill my own child I will NOT spend any time in JAIL while Lindsay Lohan has to go through hell and back bc 2 years ago she didn't complete measly 6 hours!!
Does anyone really NOT see a problem with this???!!! Well it's OK to kill you child but HOLY CRAP you DIDN'T complete 6 HOURS!!! PFFT PFTTT *puffs cheeks and puts both hands on hips* You must BE in JAIL forever!!! I seriously can't believe this!

beachgal

So Lou Taylor finally dumped Lindsey, bwahaha

richardwww

This is a good move by lilo. Every dime she earns is handled by Lou Taylor and Taylor hasn't been doing a good job lately. Lindsay has been taking the bad publicity of bills not being paid on time but Lindsay pays Lou Taylor to do that.

Lindsay, get an audit done and FAST!!

Azzkicker

Oh please. White oprah has been pressuring BLOWhan to dump her business manager for years; since her daughter's not earning much at this point in time, she wants that part of each dollar as well, while she shops her "it's everyone's fault but me" tell all book about her daughter. Prediction: BLOWhan will file bankruptcy within 3 months...

Snoogs

IF (huge if) she did, in fact, pull the plug on her business manager, I highly doubt it was due to his incompetence. It is far more likely due to Lindsay's dwindling bank account being unable to pay for his services any longer.
I suspect she'll be "parting ways" with lots of people on her payroll in the near future.. except maybe her lawyer and her dealer.

Cheryl A.

I'd dump her ass too, if I was her manager. Not only can you NOT make any money managing a has-been, but the disgrace of having to say you are it's manager must be very painful.

Rogue Warrior

This is called, distraction, as to WHY she really couldn't pay her bills! FU DILO aka Orange Oprah with WAY too many freckles.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments