Michaele Salahi

Meets the Parent

10/24/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi and Neal Schons FamilyThings must be getting hot and heavy between Michaele Salahi and Neal Schon -- because the Journey guitarist just introduced his new girlfriend to his mom and family.

The photo was snapped Tuesday at a San Francisco restaurant before the Journey concert -- and everyone got along like a house on fire.

From left to right -- Neal's mom Barbara, Neal's aunt Judy, Neal, Michaele, Neal's son Miles.

nipples mugee

Neals mom is like " what a fricken dumbass"...

Nada

Everyone can assume whatever, but nobody knows the real situaution so before you judge maybe stop to think what if the husband was a complete douche?

itsallgoodnRoanoke

Remember, what goes around will come around. You old ding bat, lets see how long he will stay, so have fun for now

S.

Quit calling her names. Seriously, it's getting old.

STFUP

PLEASE stop covering this SKANK, nobody!

me

leave them alone.. anything is better than the loser she was with...

amsjll

Leaning in awfully close to that cute son of his. While Neal's eyes are closed.

I will never understand breaking vows, hurting people you said you loved, hurting your children (if you have them), and bringing bad comments/opinions from those around you upon yourself for the sake of your "junk". Use your brain, not your crotch.

moso

Isn't her popularity for crashing parties?? I bet she crashed the Journey concert when they first met. Set her eyes on him and POUNCED! Knowing he was married just shows what kind of person she is. He isn't much better though. Buying her all this **** just to have a picture taken.. What a moron!!! She will just get all these "gifts" and then leave him in a few months...

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

Seriously - her hand looks like its grabbing onto the son's inner thigh.

TT

What is with all the sexism????? I am a woman and I take offense to your references of calling this woman a slut. What is he? A stud? I am done coming to your site until you learn to treat woman better. You're a disgusting! A bunch a chauvinist pigs!

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

and what kind of loser is still playing guitar in a band in their late 60s? Dude, its past time to get a grown-up job that contributes to society.

mbp

I don't see anything wrong with this-I may not like her but they seem truly in love-Her husband is an *******. I am happy for the both of them!

AyeJay

Aside from all Michaele and her fame hungry ways, Miles is pretty attractive. Just saying.

UPYOURS

Again, my apologies while I go vomit

RamHead

What is that on Michaele's right shoulder? Part hair of course, but is that a hand? If yes, whose hand is that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments