David, Val & Chaz

Dancing with the Topless Stars

10/25/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Chaz Bono topless
"Dancing with the Stars" dudes David Arquette, Val Chmerkovsiy and Chaz Bono busted a move before last night's competition and showed off their bare chests.

Sometimes shirt doesn't happen.

ohhS0lovely

i thought girls can't take their shirt off in public because girls can't show their breasts. but guys can. last time i checked chaz is still a woman. lolz that's just gross either way. i totally just lost my appetite. that was really disgusting to look at that fat slob. gag.

Marilyn

I don't like the tatoos on David, but at least he's in shape. Chaz needs to wear an undershirt......Please. He can NOT dance worth beans. Time for him to go.

Helen from Canada

Why are all Americans especially Texans so ignorant!! Chaz is a slob because he had a sex change?? I think the word slob is better suited for you lazy a**, welfare collecting, beer drinking trailer park parents who milk the system. Thaat to me better descibes a slob!!! And we all know theres many of you living in the USA!!! So glad to live in Canada, I'd rather live in the Arctic then the USA!!!

Don C

How dare you post a picture of that "thing" Chas Bono. That is disgusting and rude!!!!!

Carolina

Chaz has a hot girlfriend lovin' on that. Go figure!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

If Cher ever wanted to start drinking heavily...now would be the time.

Irene

I had no idea David Arquette was that hot....va va voom!

dope-digity

BONO IS A FAT SWEATY PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

there i said it.

dave

David Arquette, the guy acts like he's stoned 90% of the time. Chaz well you got to admire it's guts to get on the show, it should have went home two shows ago. Hey DWTS should bring on all the little Hollywood trash girls, Lohan, Her mom, Tera Reid

faraWay

I can never undo having seen this. Thank you TMZ. No, wait, I meant to say F*CK YOU TMZ!!!! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go bleach my eyes. I mean dang, just cuz "Chaz" wants to pretend to be a male, doesn't mean she should force her obese, disgusting nudity on the rest of the world. Gah dang, have some self respect and respect of others, "Chaz-o".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4