President Obama

Chickens Out Big Time

... at Roscoe's

10/25/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025_obama_ap_exd President Barack Obama winged it hardcore yesterday -- hitting up L.A.'s famous Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles ... in a move that made his wife and kids extremely jealous.

TMZ spoke with a manager at the Pico location, who tells us, Obama dropped by to pick up an early dinner with his secret service -- ordering the "Country Boy" combo ... 3 chicken wings, a waffle, and potato salad ... for a fiscally responsible $8.40.

The manager tells us, he was honored to have the Commander-in-Chief at his establishment -- but says he won't be renaming any menu items after B.O. ... in fairness to Reagan and Nixon, who were also regulars ... but don't have any items named after them.

Michelle and kids weren't there -- but according to the manager, Barack insisted his wife and daughters would be stopping by Roscoe's Hollywood location in the near future ... because they're also huge fans of the restaurant.

0930_stuffed_stars_footer_footer

Tomasina

Obama is an attention whore... he should be fixing our economy and stop being on the campaign trail. The world is going to hell in a hand basket and this guy is just out there having a good ole time. Playing golf, vacations galore and stopping at fast food resturants; on the taxpayers dime. I guess that is what an organizer does... need to look up his job description as an organizer to be sure.

Jackie

Ha ha....You voted for him so deal with him till his years are over.

Eldridge Cleaver

Fah Q, Barry! I'm so sick of this A-hole coming to LA and fahking up traffic. No one cares about you anymore, Barry. You were a rock star in 2008 and now everyone knows you're actually Milli Vanilli.

Are you nuts?

So many Obama haters on this site.

You can't say anything positive about the president without getting 10 dislikes but if you bash him everyone kisses your ass.

CrisDizzle

Obama abusin his power as president. Need to fix the economy not eatin soul food!

juju

Yeah, I never quite could figure out why these Republicans like this site so much when they claim that Holloywood is full of "liberal elites." And yet they love to support them. And Harvey.
Kinda like Larry Craig in the bathroom at the Mpls airport.

Bad Motherhugger

Does every headline on TMZ have to be one of these "funny" play-on-words brainfarts, Harvey? I know you people think you're the reincarnated Marx Brothers, but seriously...

Johnnyt

Did he see the bumper sticker on my pickup?

CRACKERS FOR CAIN !!

Elmer Floyd

where are the pictures of the glamerous 38k dinner? come on tmz of anyone can get them you can. Show me rose petals and candles and not this photo op BS!!!

MELLY

I LOVE PRESDENT OBAMA,I LOVE PRESDENT OBAMA,EAT **** HATERS.CERCATE DA FARE BASTA STRONZATE SUL OBAMA CAZZO........SMETITI STRONZATE.

Derek

why no photos of the President eating with his rich, elitist Hollywood fat-cat friends who put on a insanely expensive fundraiser for him? the truth hurts...

George Jimenez

Chicken wings, a waffle, and potato salad, sounds perfect. I would have added some excruciatingly hot and delicious salsa myself, especially on the chicken and the waffle, but that's another story. Ron Paul and all republican presidential candidates are nothing but one big fat joke! They will do nothing but confirm Bush's legacy and give this country right over to the corporations. It's pretty much there already, but don't pour more gasoline on the fire...All across the nation the cops are accosting, attacking, and brutalizing the Wall Street protesters (I knew it would happen in Denver--had one racist cop starring at and following me during one Columbus Day March and Protest). They're right-wing Bullies!

HeeroYuy

The last time I drove by there, it had a B health code rating. Gross. I hope they took care of that.

Lisa

I am surprised the he didn't sue Roscoe's for naming a menu item after a racist name of " Boy "

ELI

Yeah, Nobama is just plain finger-licking good!