Steven Tyler

Food Poisoning to Blame

for Shower Accident

10/25/2011 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025_steven_tyler_tmz_ex_2

Steven Tyler was suffering from dehydration caused by a bout of food poisoning when he collapsed in a Paraguay hotel shower today ... sources connected to Tyler tell TMZ.

Tyler was reportedly treated for injuries to his face ... including loss of teeth ... after the accident occurred.

TMZ spoke with the singer's manager ... who described Tyler's injuries as "minor" and said Steven has already been released from the hospital.

The rep notes that Aerosmith has rescheduled tonight's concert for tomorrow due to the accident -- and says Tyler would like to "sincerely apologize" for any inconvenience this may have caused his fans.

Peter Sc

It is not something to make fun with. It tried this once myself.

As I Dane I always drink Jolly Cola but one time when I visited a bar, the had put some kind of foregin Cola in my drink. I was shouting down the big white phone out in the toilet for the next 24 hours and I was really dizzy.

Cujeaux

How do you fall in the shower from food poisoning? Steven give up the live performances. You're an old man/woman now. Cut that hair, get a new wardrobe and stop the surgeries and hormones that make you look like a woman.

HillBullay

lies jut lick swamp gass

Marcylu

Sure, food poisoning, more like too much booze and cocaine. Tyler should stick to marijuana; safer and less likely to take a nasty spill.
Great book on medical marijuana: MARIJUANA - Guide to Buying, Growing, Harvesting, and Making Medical Marijuana Oil and Delicious Chocolates to Treat Pain and Ailments by Mary Bendis. This book has great recipe for marijuana oil and tasty, yummy chocolates! http://bit.ly/obHfCy http://bit.ly/oYO1N6

JimmyCrapCorn

Not even slightly believable.

Caio

This food poisoning looks like too much tequila and vodka.

Daniel

If I ever go to any south american country and even mexico, I will bring my own food and water for sure!

UPYOURS

"Food Poisoning", new term for ODing on drugs

SantaFeJack

Maybe a 12 year old would believe this story, but they are about it. Food poisoning, my butt!

moe l.

"damage to his face"????

How can you tell???

soulofanangel

PUBLIC RELATIONS BULLSH*T Vocabulary:
-----exhaustion
-----dehydration
-----jet-lagged
-----miscommunication
-----flu
-----food poisoning etc.
What it REALLY means is their strung-out drugged incompetent sleazeball clients screwed up ROYALLY and they are PAID to "convince" the public (dummies) that all is ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you BUY THAT, then buy this, Celebrities POOP Gold Bars!
-----------------------------------------------------------

DJ

Sounds like a made-up excuse -- Tyler's history with drugs and alcohol suggests another explanation.

CN

HE IS SO BUTT UGLY..He looks like a chronic junkie with a touch of alcohol addiction on the side..Stop showing his photos..He looks weird and scares me with that UGLY Face..TRICK or Treat MONSTER Man

Mark

He looks like a 65 yearold woman,funny thing is i bet he still gets laid by hot young whores all the time.

Gloria Heltsley

You don't have to fall on ur mouth very hard to knock ur front teeth or tooth back in ur mouth.My grandson did it when he was about 10. and y cant any one believe a person can stay sober and off drugs and alchol when they have went through all that steve tyler did to get clean.sounds like some people are off theer wagon and can't handle it.I for one, believe Steven Tyler did not fall off the wagon,and i and a lot of his fans resent people assuming before they know the truth. If u all think he went off the wagon,then for Steve's sake, shut up and keep it to yourself. that negative attitude doesn't help anyone. Let him alone,because i think when u r talking about him, u r really jealous of him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments