Rapper Big Sean

Major Charges Dropped

In Underage Sex Abuse Case

10/26/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1026_big_sean_getty_EX
Rapper Big Sean has dodged a serious bullet -- TMZ has learned he will not be charged with sexually assaulting an underage girl back in August ... but he's not entirely in the clear.

23-year-old Sean -- who got a 2011 MTV VMA nomination for best new artist -- was arrested in August during a concert in Buffalo, NY ... after a 17-year-old girl told police the rapper and his friend had sexually assaulted her.

Big Sean -- real name Sean Michael Anderson -- was charged with 3rd degree sex abuse, forcible touching and 2nd degree unlawful imprisonment.

But now, TMZ has learned prosecutors agreed to drop the first two charges on the condition that Big Sean plead guilty to misdemeanor unlawful imprisonment ... which carries a $750 fine.

Sean's lawyer Scott Leemon tells TMZ, the rapper has accepted the terms -- and has paid the fine -- but still insists "he did not engage in any type of sexual misconduct."

ChrissyB

This Is A Good Looking Talented Young Man With Fame And Money .. [With Everything To Lose]
Do You Really Think He Raped Somebody.?
I Dnt Believe He's That Stupid.

However He May Be Guilty Of Statutory Rape..
But As Many Groupies As This Young Man Has I Doubt He'd Pick The One 17 Year Old Who Doesn't Want Him..

riichkhiid

Lowkey. He prolly didnt assault that girl. Now days these 17 year olds act like they 30. She prolly threw herself out there like she was grown and then woke up he next morning regreting her decision. or was tryna get some money outta him smh

stargrind365

Got da hardest beats on deck @Stargrind365

Money First

You know ignorance know no bounds..Some of the comments on here are downright stupid..If I blame you for something as and I walk into a police station you are going to get charged and jailed...period point blank...You don't have to have a bit of evidence at all. I was winning a custody battle with my ex so she decided to turn the tables in her favor and say I beat her when I never put a hand on any women a day in my life..hell I haven't even had fights as a kid or adult!!!! She swore in front of a judge and I had to go through hell and lots of money for a year just to prove her a liar!!!!!!! So tell me again how the prosecution had to have evidence in order to charge Big Sean?

Money First

You know ignorance knows no bounds..Some of the comments on here are downright stupid..If I blame you for something and I walk into a police station you are going to get charged and jailed...period point blank...You don't have to have a bit of evidence at all. I was winning a custody battle with my ex so she decided to turn the tables in her favor and say I beat her when I never put a hand on any women a day in my life..hell I haven't even had fights as a kid or adult!!!! She swore in front of a judge and I had to go through 'hell' and lots of money for a year just to prove her a liar!!!!!!! So tell me again how the prosecution had to have evidence in order to charge Big Sean?

dsjj251

you people are idiots.

he didnt sexually assault anyone.

the girl said she was 18. they had sex and he locked the door while it happened, thats all it is.

once she admits she is 17, law switches consensual sex to sexual abuse and a locked door to unlawful imprisonment.

thats why he got charged with SEXUAL ABUSE and not RAPE.

norm

all the hate comes out when tmz readers see a black face.

A REAL OPINION

Did it ever come to you guys that the girl was lieing? Why would he want to force a girl when he gets all the models actress', groupie, etc. that he wants? They wanted money probably. Or maybe someone body guard wouldnt let them get backstage and they tried getting back. There is no proof that he touched them.. no witnesses no anything. If it was a white man people would be saying he's not guilty.

Kyraousity

I agree, if he was found guilty then some type of evidence had to have been found. I also believe that it was a two way split. Her lawyers found something on him and vice versa. Now a days young women go to these concerts well aware of the things that go on. It wouldnt surprise me if she was there doing something that she wasn't suppose to be doing anyway. She probably left the house looking like a 17 year old but got to the concert with the look of a 25 year old.

anna fed

OMG, everyone is stupid. Ever heard of little girls fake it till they make it ? Bitches will do anything to make money these days. Lying about this = $$$$

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2