Lindsay Lohan

FULL FRONTAL for Playboy

10/26/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Full Frontal Nude
Lindsay Lohan
didn't wuss out for her Playboy shoot -- TMZ has learned, the actress will BARE ALL in her upcoming spread ... i.e. the holy trifecta ... or as one source close to Playboy put it, "boobs, ass, and vag."

As we previously reported, Lindsay recently locked down a nearly-million-dollar deal with PB for a full pictorial -- and yesterday, she finally wrapped her 4-day shoot.

Reports circulated Lindsay would pull one of those lame semi-nude fiascos -- all sideboob, no fun -- but sources close to Hef & co. tell us, that is NOT the case. Lindsay did insist the photos be "tastefully done," but we're told she's still going the full monty.

It's unclear when Lindsay will grace the cover -- but it could be the life-giving jolt Playboy needs for a comeback.

kitnplayn

Lindsay, don't have any children, because you are the ultimate embarrassment. Selling your hooch for money reveals how incredibly empty you are inside. It is your responsibility to fulfill your life and yourself, and exposing yourself for money is just a lazy, greedy existence. Stop blaming your parents. You are an adult now. Get over them. Know this, your father will see that spread. Disgusting.

Dina Lohan

This is just a preview of what's to come!

I will be posing with Lindsay for the Christmas edition, and I'll do a lot more than full frontal... a HOLE lot more!

I am so proud of Lindsay's artistic vision and fun bags.

Ghost Rider

Holly Madison has the actual Playboy look Lindsay will never have,LMFAO!!!

Jim Willliams

Playboy should not wait around. Pictures of a "recently deceased" Lohan will not sell many magazines. And she could OD anytime!

pat

I won't be buying it.

I will never ever buy or support anything that has any Lohan in it or on it.

I think Hef will regret this one.

AGENT smith

TMZ TV show opened today with a five minute piece on Lindsay and Michael, If you get a chance watch it. The voice over guy on the TV is very funny. Boy does Mi Lo look like crAp IN HIS MUGSHOT.

Liz

I think this will work out, simply because people are going to be curious of what she looks like NAKED. They want to know if the carpet matches the drapes! LOL!

stargazer

You would have to be a complete moron to think that this could help Playboy make a comeback. All this is going to do is hurt it. They paid her way too much to be in it, they'll have to shell out a ton of money to photoshop her, and after that, the issue won't sell. No one wants to see her naked, no one wants to see her at all!

willie1

Lindsey supposed to save Playboy? Is Hef smoking on the meth pipe with her or is his eye sight failing so bad he can't tell the differences baboon butt and her face. Every day the stories are getting more twisted and pathic. Is this the November Meth Head Spread Issue? Wow

jeff

Can't wait to see it but wouldn't pay for it

Jack King

Nice to see she is finally doing for Playboy what she has been doing in private at parties for so many years. I just wish she had done it during her "Freaky Friday" days. Also, I'm more interested in seeing the out takes because Playboy has a habit of printing the worst, tamer shots. The out takes are always more interesting. I'm also sure she'll be shaved which is too bad. I love me some bush.

AGENT smith

TMZ today on their T.V.show.....Which will come out first? Lindsay's Playboy or Michael Lohan out of jail?

yeah right

yeah Hugh Hefner is obviously senile to let a trashy crack addict pose for his magazine, I thought Hugh Hefner said that Playboy is suppose to be "classy" there is nothing classy about Lindsay, not to mention her looks have gone down the sh***er because of her drug use, everyone has already seen her nasty yoohoo because she "forgot" to put on panties like Pari******on and Britney Spears, you couldn't pay me enough money to buy this playboy issue with junkie that looks like an old hag. I would much rather look at Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page thank you very much.

JACKSON

Hef...you just lost my subscription. LL needs help, not $ from posing in what previously was a pretty good magazine. So long..I'll spend my $ elsewhere.

charley

well we get to see what sam ronson munched on for a time .....here comes the firecrotch jokes.....this is low...the skank really needs money that she would sell her used lesbo goods to playboy........will they photoshop all the freckles?