President Obama

I've Never Seen

the Kardashian Show

10/26/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102611_obama_still

President Barack Obama continued to dump on the Kardashian family last night ... telling Jay Leno he's never, ever watched a single episode of the show ... and probably won't.

Leno teased Obama about comments Michelle made recently ... when she said B.O. doesn't like it when their daughters watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

But last night on "The Tonight Show" ... Obama admitted he's "a little biased" against reality TV ... "because there's this program on C-SPAN called 'Congress.'"

As we previously reported, the K-squad was "surprised" when they learned about Barack's beef with "Keeping Up" ... because he personally told Khloe he thought it was a "great show" when they met last year.

tre

NEWS FLASH!!!! not everybody wants to keep up with the kardashians

nicole

I've seen their shows, Kourtney tells her mom to mind her own business and to STFU, Khloe says suk my left nut. Rob calls Kim a wh0re (true dat).....Why Oh Why wouldn't he want his kids to watch the show? I don't get it... (sarcasm)

Pompano Ann

Like other bloggers; why is he on this show and who cares what he watches or doesn'*****ch and approve. America is in trouble and last time I checked Leno has a collection of cars and the Kardashians are well off! The rest of us live in the real world of no jobs, foreclosures and bank fees!

TT

What a joke. Why is this news? Are you kidding?

Hey TMZ, why don't you cover this story?

Check this out...Obama bans photogs at ritzy LA fundraisers -- but allows them in at chicken shack stop...

vanessa

Those Kardashians are legends in their own mind. How arrogant of them
to be upset the President of the US. doesn't approve of his children watching
a show where the mother Kris is a pimp master selling her kids out for money and her daughter who became famous for a sex tape, They are the most disgusting. no talent people on the planet,
Their egos are so overblown that they even wanted to top prince Williams and Kates wedding.
When are they LEAVING???? ITS TIME TO GO? GET OUT OF OUR FACES YOU PUBLICITY
WHORES? sorry I had to vent. thx for listening.

CitySide

K-squad was "surprised"

Obama LIES.....What a shocker, huh?

jp

Just another example of him lying ..saying what he needs to to get approval...when will people wake up/

ShaneOmac

"Nobody's laughing my jokes, so I guess I will laugh at them myself" What a stupid, stupid man.

The Neko Nation

I have new found respect for the president.

Silly TMZ

The over played Kardashians have nerve thinking the President should even know who they are. They have no talent, they have no skills. Kim screwed on the internet to get famous- ya, she's a great role model for young girls. They do nothing but promote their disgustingly wealthy lifestyle that they are completely undeserving of. Why they have fans is just another sad commentary about the world we leave in now. And are they really so dumb as not to get that Obama said he liked the show to be polite. He has manners.

Scotty

I'm glad he SPOKE the truth!!!! No one in their right mind would watch that garbage! I can't WAIT until reality tv is a thing of the past! Talentless and ignorant!

jack

Why is it surprising to anyone that he does not like the Kardashians, he just isn't into watersports, end of story.

TheHOLETruth

OBAMA IS NOT A LEADER... HE MUST GO!!!

kim

why do you let your kids watch it if you don't approve of it? my house my rule, i say disable the cable. It looks better being the boss when you can say NO to your own kids...

Max

Their fans can use the KARDASHIAN
Towels to Armorall the tires on their house.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments