Steven Tyler

Two New Teeth

After Shower Accident

10/26/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

steven tyler dentist
Steven Tyler's face has some new hardware -- thanks to a Paraguayan dentist, who implanted two teeth in the singer's mouth ... to replace the ones he lost in that nasty hotel shower accident yesterday.

The dentist -- a woman named Maria Bastos -- called into a local radio station today, claiming the singer is "doing splendidly" after the procedure.

As we first reported ... Tyler -- who says he was dehydrated from food poisoning -- collapsed and smacked his face in a hotel shower yesterday, knocking out two teeth.

Aerosmith postponed their concert last night due to the accident -- but we just checked ... and tonight's show is still scheduled to rock on.

0824_teeth_hook_ups_footer

Willie'sNelson

If hes back on drugs I hope he quits soon. Seems like drugs have been a problem again lately. Not good.

Larry

I thought he sustained a 'deep gash to his forehead' and had a noticeable fat-lip? The only thing that looks real is his toupee. I used to use the 'food-poisining' excuse all the time too. Get sober [again] you old fart!

IceGypsy

I cringe every time I think about him knocking them out in the first place. OMFG that must have hurt! I don't know how he's going to go on and do a show so soon after. Last time I had dental surgery I could barely talk let alone sing.

The Yankee Diddler

Crap. He was stiff or drugged out. Amazing how these celebrities have so many "accidents" because of 'medical issues'.

crimsons

Paraguyan dental implants....oh boy....

Bobby Fontaine

BREAKING NEWS - a gruesome tale of how Steven Tyler’s assistant Ray Tabano tried to kill Tyler’s teenage girlfriend to get rid of Tyler’s unborn child. When she survived the fire, Tyler forced her to abort their baby boy while surrounded by doctors and lawyers as he snorted cocaine. His aborted son (later named Mike by Julia) however survived the horrifying late term procedure. He was left to suffocate as his father watched him gasp his first and last breaths of life – Julia Holcomb Interview Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSxQse70KGA

The Neko Nation

Hey Steven, Heroin is a bitch.

Paraguayo

With a dentist like this, I want my teeth knocked out too

She's a HOTTIE!

Marcylu

Food poisoning? More like cocaine and booze poisoning! Tyler should use medical marijuana, live longer and have less teeth losing accidents.
Great book on medical marijuana: MARIJUANA - Guide to Buying, Growing, Harvesting, and Making Medical Marijuana Oil and Delicious Chocolates to Treat Pain and Ailments by Mary Bendis. This book has great recipe for marijuana oil and tasty, yummy chocolates! http://bit.ly/obHfCy http://bit.ly/oYO1N6

magentapyramid

I really feel for the poor guy! For WHATEVER reason, implant surgery is not exactly a joke or a walk in the park. Having just had my entire mouth reconstructed - 5 implants on top, 4 on the bottom - I have firsthand knowledge of the excruciating pain, intense swelling and major difficulty eating, drinking or talking. I endured all this for a period of 18 months - an infection and subsequent bone loss necessitated bone grafts and redoing the upper jaw. At least the amazing results were worth the the unbelievable, intense suffering!

EarthAngel

Does that pic appear to be photo shopped??

marcella

Sorry to hear about you falling Steven. I hope you are feeling better. Some people might think that is funny but until it happens to them , they will never know. Love ya!!!!

Bobby Fontaine