'Two and a Half Men' Star

Ashton Kutcher 'Saved Us'

10/26/2011 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102611_two_men_still

Ashton Kutcher "came along and saved" the cast of "Two and a Half Men" ... this according to one of the stars of the show.

Conchata Ferrell -- who plays the straight-talkin' housekeeper -- was out in L.A. yesterday, when a photog asked about what life is like on "Men" in the post-Charlie Sheen era.

It's clear Ferrell has nothing but love for The Warlock ... but Ferrell is no dummy ... and knows without Kutcher, she might not have a job.

Lin

I love her character Berta and I heve to agree with her.I hope it all works out for all of them...

The Real JJ

If the ratings keep going down she might wanna call Charlie to be his housekeeper. The show is slowly dying.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Ashton better keep his personal life out of the media, or he is going to be warlock #2. I do wish them much success with the show.

Snowberrie

They are not saved yet. The new show is crap, soon to be cancelled I'm sure!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Maybe Charlie can come back as his nerdy long lost twin brother. The show has devolved into the lowest common denomonator -- naked jokes, pen1s jokes and nothing terribly funny. Kutcher is not funny. Someon should have reminded him that he was on a sitcom for the season opener.

FlamingoNut

Yeah, he saved you all, FOR NOW! I only watched the show a few times with Sheen; I just didn't like the show. I figured I'd give it a shot with Ashton. Needless to say, it's a major disappointment. His character is a cross between Kelso & Charlie Harper. I'm done watching...

Grandma Cracker

The new show sucks, but Ferrell is a great actress and I am sure she will do well just like the rest of the cast!
Love them all so much, too bad it worked out this way.......

anony

The show is slowly losing steam. Let's see how long CBS wants to save face before they cancel it. The last thing they--and Chuck Lorre--want to do is prove that Charlie Sheen was right, i.e. the show would die without him.
Even though he's back on his meds and acting (semi-)normally again, Lorre seems to hold his grudges like a Sicilian.
How about this? Charlie wakes up, it was all a dream, and there was never a Walden Schmidt.

UPYOURS

He hasn't saved anything, the show is in the terlet, so they better get their ducks in a row.

Dan

Lost all interst in this show now. Ashton is not funny. Cast can not carry show and I switched over to re-run with Charlie and it was 10 times funnier. Maybe he is "Winning"

kevin

the producer lorre better find a way to kiss and make up with the sheen then they can all make a lot of cash just like all the rest good things they destroy them the bulls did this with jordan and phil montana in san fran eveyone should just ride things out and let the stars do what ever they want they make the money anyways dont they even with out lorre charlie was made for this show just like all the rest grow up loree and that a back seat

Lizzie

I can't stand Ashton on the show, his baby talk shtick sucks. But your TMZ camera guy is a ****. She was saying something and rather than allowing her to finish your douche bag starts twisting her words. I don't know why I expect more from professional stalkers but that just bothered me. lol!

Truth

OLD LADY LOOKS HOMELESS... IF ASHTON DIDNT COME BY SHE REALLY WOULD BE LIVING OUT OF THAT CAR, JUST SAYIN... CHARLIE WAS JUST OUT FOR HIMSELF AND THE CRACKPIPE. TRUTH!!

Montclair Grandma

All Kutcher did was provide a few more weeks of salaries for the cast. However, his acting is so bad, the writing is so bad, the story lines are full of trashy sexual scenes that this show is not any good anymore. Kutcher hasn't got the talent to save this show. And he looks so stupid with all that facial hair!!

Cathy