'Two and a Half Men' Star

Ashton Kutcher 'Saved Us'

10/26/2011 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102611_two_men_still

Ashton Kutcher "came along and saved" the cast of "Two and a Half Men" ... this according to one of the stars of the show.

Conchata Ferrell -- who plays the straight-talkin' housekeeper -- was out in L.A. yesterday, when a photog asked about what life is like on "Men" in the post-Charlie Sheen era.

It's clear Ferrell has nothing but love for The Warlock ... but Ferrell is no dummy ... and knows without Kutcher, she might not have a job.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Dan

Ashton saved you? Are you kidding? The show is terrible. There is no chemistry between Ashton and the other actors. Charlie Sheen IS THE SHOW!!! I don't agree the way it all went down with Charlie but let's face it. The show has no spark anymore. It's a bust...

Chris

I LOVE her! All the way back to Mystic Pizza. :)

robert lancaster

The show stinks. Kutcher is not funny at all. I guess on Mondays i'll be watching the weather channel from 9:00 to 9:30 should be more entertaining.

Kathy

I am stoppping watching especially when I saw the coming attractions for 10/31/11 show. Now Walton is sleeping the mother and what kind of name is Walton anyway. He is more whimpey than Alan.

Jesse Lawson

I think they need to bring Charlie back from the dead. the show just does not seem right without Charlie. this new guy does not make me laugh. I watch all the reruns with Charlie and when this new guy comes on I switch the channel.

Jan

Jus*****ched 2-1/2 Men. I was disgusted by Evelyn and Walden sleeping together. That was the last program I will watch it just made me gag.

Charles Van Meter

People, she's not really a maid. She, and the rest of the 2.5 Men cast, are all highly paid actors. Angus (who plays Jake Harper) for instance, earns $300,000.00 per episode; thats 1.2 MILLION per MONTH. Unemployment for them is not the same as unemployment for the vast unwashed masses; save your sympathy for people who need it. Unemployment for the a cast member of 2.5 Men might mean hey have to trade their 15 million dollar mansion in on a 5 million dollar mansion.

snibbor

Sorry...I think you could have all made it without Kutcher. He is a bad actor...never liked him in the 70s show. Sorry...I endure 2 1/2 waiting on Mike & Molly....

chris

i dont even like watching this show anymore it use to be my favorite

Almendra

Two and a Half men, was better with Charlie, but if he cant stay any more, is better leave Alan with his son alone, the new guy is a very bad actor, nothing funny, is ridiculus

Matt Davis

It should have been written that Burta struck it rich off of charlie or the internet and takes the boy and dad in like Charle did. She then gets to turn the tables and be the boss... that would have been f'ing hilarious. Leave Ashton to unemployed so he can twitter himself to death ..LMAO .. he sucks!!

Diane

As much as I love ashton k, I think the show dumbing him down and not making him quick with the zingers has really ruined the show for me and it breaks my heart. Charlie, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!

Barbara

Let's get Charlie Sheen back to 2 & men,as a twin brother.His mother gave him up at birth now he shows up. The new 2 & men are AWFUL!!!!!!!

luis

not winning he doesnt have enough tiger blood

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5