Charlie Sheen

'Anger Management' Show

Picked Up by FX

10/27/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1027_charlie_sheen_bn
Charlie Sheen's triumphant return to television will take place on cable ... because the FX Network just sealed a deal to run his new sitcom, "Anger Management."

According to The Hollywood Reporter, at least 3 cable networks bid on the show ... but FX emerged victorious.

The deal is what's known as a "10-90" -- if the first 10 "test" episodes do well, the network will order 90 more.

As TMZ first reported, Sheen will play the role of the therapist -- loosely based on Jack Nicholson's character in the movie "Anger Management."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

ksalz

Well well well, isn't that funny. Sheen playing a therapist. Seems a little wrong to me!

jimmy c

cant wait too see charlie again on tv he,s a trip

patty smith

love this ca't wait for it to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Weisser

I'm glad Charlie is having a new show, everybody is gonna watch it before the new 2 1/2 men I bet. FX, how many more times are you going to play that lame Forgetting Sarah Marshall? You have better movies than that. You are one of my MAIN stations, so cut the reputitions and quit playing the same movie two times in a row. You can play something different after one movie is done , you're better than that.

MESA

Before Charlie Sheen's departure / Firing from Two and a Half Men, I never watched the show. Just was not that interested! Then came the Tiger Blood and Winning. And guest what? I started watching TWO and a Half Men every chance I could get. Charlie Sheen and Cryer are too darn funny, and I just can't get enough of the FX Show, Two and a Half Men. I have also watched the new show staring Kusher, but I just don't find it that funny. I wish Charlie Sheen would apologize to Lourie and go back to Two and a Half Men, for the sake of the viewers. I was very disappointed with Anger Management.

Anger Management was a real disappointment. I tried to watch it because I wanted to support Sheen, but I doubt I'll watch it this coming week. Too many plots that just don't seem to connect the dots. Also, I expected Anger Management to have the same kind of humor as the moive Anger Management staring Jack Nicholas and Adan Sandler.

CHARLIE PLEASE GO BACK TO TWO AND A HALF MEN! PLEASE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6