Michael Lohan [Video]

The Pre-Arrest Karaoke Sesh

10/27/2011 9:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Hours before Michael Lohan was re-arrested in Tampa last night for allegedly harassing his GF Kate Major, the man got real loose at his hotel bar -- belting out "American Pie" on the karaoke machine -- and the video is hilarious.

As we first reported, MiLo was arrested at the hotel soon after -- but not before allegedly trying to flee from cops by hopping his 3rd floor balcony ... and plummeting 34 feet to the ground.

Can music save his mortal soul?

Ghost Rider

Thanks for reminding me how lame karaoke bars are.

Nikki

I thought he broke up with this pshyco

Mike from Jersey

creepy... his fingers are rubbing all over her shoulder...

Cheryl A.

Great, now I can never listen to American Pie without having this moron running through my head.

Blood Red Witch

Why does he always have young women all over him? Ick factor there.

Now, Dina and Lindsay will get their time in the tabs with their reactions. The soap that never ends!

Blood Red Witch

Wow, Kate is tweeting Dina! LMAO Said Dina is mother of the year!

AGENT smith

Mi Lo Mick Jagger has a song for you.....Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste, I've been around a long,long year,stole many a mans soul and faith...........Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was time for a change.....Sympathy For The Devil The Stones

wenzy

Lohan is so full of himself that even though he can't sing he has to make sure he has a mic that works! Notice how he keeps his hands around that poor girl's neck and then keeps the mic away so she is not even part of singing a note. Throw his ass in jail and throw away the key already!

jen

TMZ...we don't care about this awhole...geez, list the 12 jurors names or something interesting....this guy and his ex-wife and their spawn are just too sad to care about..move his hotel room up a few flights...

NobodySpecial

The guy just exudes "jerk" with everything he does. The whole karaoke thing was about him, even though he sucks at it, he thinks he is a star and nobody else matters.

Not much of a star today in that holding cell, are you Michael ?

daRock

Holy crap, I'm glad I haven't been able to sleep for the last two days straight. Look at everything I would've missed! This is getting ROFLMAO funny NOW!

AGENT smith

Police are saying that drugs were involved, I wonder if it was coke and meth. He's going to do a few years At LEAST. I wouldn't be surprised if someone kills him in prison or he commits suicide.

magmax

And now, for your listening pleasure, Michael will perform, a Capella, his rendition of "I Believe I Can Fly".

daRock

At least he sang to a GREAT tune! However he should refrain from singing jail house rock for the near future if he values his life.

daRock

Milo was just demonstrating to the world that 4 floors isn't THAT bad, since he free felled 3 stories himself!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments