« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens 911 Call

Alleged Suicide Attempt

10/27/2011 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_terrel_owens_EX_01
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments before Terrell Owens was rushed to an L.A. hospital for a possible pill overdose on October 6 -- and according to Terrell's assistant, T.O. was trying to kill himself.

During the call, placed at 11:02 PM, the dispatcher asks the assistant on the phone, "Was this a suicide attempt?" -- and she responds, "Yes, I believe so."

While she was on the phone with the dispatcher, the woman claims T.O. was "talking to his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend ... [I]don't really know what you wanna call it."

T.O.'s rep declined to comment.

T.O. was famously hospitalized back in 2006 for a similar incident -- when he insisted he had a bad reaction to painkillers ... despite reports he tried to commit suicide by swallowing 35 Vicodin pills.

T.O. later held a news conference on the matter and stated, "The rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don't think I would be here if I had taken 35 pills."

1010_to_interview_sub_launch_2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

stargrind365

Got da hardest beats on deck @Stargrind365

mddiva35

Terrell Owens needs to admit to himself that he is gay and stop with the suicide attempts and resurrecting his football career. Be who you are TO you will feel free and no longer feel you need to kill yourself.

The Neko Nation

Silly washed up attention whore just needs to go away. Nothing more than a cancer to any team he plays for. Has a workout and not on NFL team shows up. They are fed up with his self entitled bs and now he can sit and fade away.

K

IF YOUR LIFE SUCKS WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR AFTER LIFE IS GOING TO BE ANY BETTER??? GO AHEAD KILL YOURSELF AND LET US KNOW IF IT WAS WORTH IT... YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN!!

raisethetaxesontherich

How do you try to kill yourself? Either you want to die and you do it.Or you dont want to die and play a foolish game.

jetfanglo

pleeeeeze...........sign him......rex pleeeeze.........save him from himself!

heavenhollywood

I SAID THIS ON OCTOBER HERE IS THE PROOF AND DATE TMZ STAYS STEALING STORIES FROM MY WEBSITE http://wp.me/p1C6B9-3Lt

keith

come on TO u need help! this is the 2nd time. we know whats up.. were not dumbasses. and ur assistant lives with u and sees u daily and she knows whats going on. this tells the story. i will pray for u! denyal is just going to keep u floating down the river and no one can toss u a line till u snap out of it.

deltasweetiepi

Seen the new workout to entice NFL Owners to take a second look at him. Nice body oh yes, but his time has come and gone so he needs to find something else to do with his time. The NFL does not want Terrell Owens so if that makes him want to kill himself he should do it when his assistants are not around, not coming around and just KILL HIMSELF!

Yo123

One of the most talented nutballs in all of sports history. An absolute mental case. Look mom... nobody's paying attention to me... nobody wants me, so I'll pretend I'm going to kill myself (again) and then I'll be back in the spot light. What a FREAKING joke this guy is. Get on with it already... stop talking about it and just do it you coward. (We all secretly know you have no intention of killing yourself... you're just a PR hog that just can't help himself.)

Angela

T.O I love You. Maybe you should choose women who aren't money hungry bimbos. Get a down to earth woman....Like me!!! facebook me T.O. Angela imdoingme Jones.

don't try to kill yousel****ain. Seek God, read your bible and stay prayful...Call me!!!

Ernest De Brew

I am surprised that he did that. But, I understand because he was mentioning about his problems on the Wendy Williams Show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3