« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

I Was NOT Trying to Kill Myself

10/27/2011 5:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Terrell Owens
Terrell Owens claims his assistant was WRONG when she told a 911 operator that he tried to commit suicide on Oct. 6 ... this according to a statement from his publicist.

T.O.'s rep, Diana Bianchini, tells TMZ ..."Terrell Owens absolutely did not attempt suicide nor did he attempt to overdose on pills on Oct. 6, 2011."

"The facts are that [T.O.'s assistant] arrived at his home that evening after he had already taken a sleeping aid to fall asleep. He was unresponsive because of this."

"Unaware he had taken a sleeping aid prior to her arrival, his assistant became concerned and decided to call 911."

"When the ambulance and police arrived, Owens was responsive and was not held in the hospital. Reports released with the 911 call today are misleading and not factual."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AntiSocialForum.com

Terrell Owens is awesome! Get off his back TMZ.

What You Really Want To See

Does anyone check grammar or check for missing words on TMZ. Editor anyone?

jetfanglo

pick him up !!!!!!!!!sign him now.......help him help himself......can u hear me , rex ?

Fallopia Lopez

NOBODY cares, dude. In fact, you just squeezed out the five people who were sympathetic to you.

V Kint

T.O., OD! WTF?!

Carl

Are you sure you didn't just recycle this story from a few years ago? I remember this exact same thing happening (i.e. the call claiming it was a suicide attempt and then his camp claiming no it wasn't after the fact).

JR

Too bad you failed TO... to bad indeed!

tre

"i was not rying to kill myself, i just wanted a TMZ headline"

peter

Even if the guy did have an incident like tha,- why would yo post it all over the internet? It's shameful, TMZ. First the MG pic, no sensor, then this? I guess in hollywood you can get away with anything!

Breeze

T.O. I love ya, but after this...there is no team that is going to touch you. Trust me, I have high contacts in the league. Shame, you could have helped some team make a run for it. What I suggest now is YOU get some help. God Bless. You had a nice run.

nyc44th

Didn't he say (last time he tried to kill himself) that he "didn't try to kill himself"? This is beginning to be a broken record like when Michael Lohan says "I'm having a heart attack".

FruitSalad

Aww thats too bad.

penny

T O did not try to kill himself. He needs to fire those dumb a$$ assistants he has surrounded himself with and find some people who have common sense. They are ruining whatever is left of his career. What kind of "Assistant" calls 911 and says their client has overdosed? Wouldn't you think they would try to protect him? He has bad choices in managers and assistants.

Good luck, T O, we miss you in Philly.

Simone

Do you know how many people attempt suicide these days? I'm sympathetic...empathetic, even...but if he tried to off himself, it's his business and he's certainly not 'strange' for doing it. That said, I hope he can find something to sustain him in life. It ain't easy.

Rob

Not that I ever believed TMZ nor consider them actual reporters, I am thankful to finally hear this statement. What took you so long Diana? Getcha popcorn ready!
Owens is not suicidal, although there may be a few more backs popping pills after Terrell returns.
Don't know bout ya'll, but I am Ready! Let's Go T.O.!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments