Demi Moore

Overly Aggressive Paparazzo

Files Battery Report Against Her

10/29/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore
A photographer who claims to have had a run-in with Demi Moore yesterday has filed a battery report about the incident ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photographer (who was not TMZ) claims Moore struck him as he tried to shoot her yesterday. We're told it's unclear where Moore allegedly struck the photog, but he displayed no visible injuries.

Judging from the photos of the incident ... it appears the pap was way too close and in her face.

According to our sources, the West Hollywood Sheriff's Department will be given the complaint and investigate.

Calls to Moore's rep were not returned.

Sandra

I"m with Demi on this one but I am sick of hearing about this pathetic woman!!

PatinNJ

Time for this old hag to retire and move to Montana.

writenow

Hmmm, seems like the Photog wants his 15 minutes of fame. Did he take a shot of himself and forward it to TMZ

Uh

If the "photographer" is reading this, I am willing to help you out. I promise that if you stick a camera in my face I will leave multiple visual marks.

EMT

She should be on vsex.com. I'd pay huge to work on her with that remote controlled "live" sex machine! LOL

luvsuncat

I'm so sorry she has to deal with idiots who cannot respect a person distant.

Jt

People need to leave her alone! What does she weigh now 80-90 pounds? Poor paparazzi, you should be ashamed!! Boo hoo.

chrisrowe

TMZ = celebrity wannabe's who couldn't make the cut in real journalism due to complete stupidity.

Katie

There needs to be a body space law to keep "photographers" at bay...

bunny

Of course he wasn't with TMZ. Harvey would have fired him immediately. It's really, really hard to believe Demi would hit anyone and if she did hit this guy, he deserved it.

3Storms

Because the papparazzi never ever antagonize celebs to get them angry to get that "money shot" of a celeb losing his/her temper

nah..

never!

AlwaysOnTimeB

The Paps are overboard sometimes. I can't help but be on her side on this one. I've heard video clips with the Paps saying things to celebrities to incite a reaction out of them. This guy has a lot of nerve filing any kind of complaint. If anything SHE needs to file a complaint against him.

patti

LMFAO, all you hypocrites whining about the paps crack me up. You're commenting on a site that wouldn't exist without photos and gossip. If Ms. Moore and other stars put themselves in the public eye, then they shouldn't be surprised when they get unwanted attention. Live a private life and the paps will leave you alone. Become a media whore and you get treated like one.

writenow