Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

10/30/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindasy and Dina Lohan
With her big court date just days away, Lindsay Lohan has requested the one person who can put her mind ease to be at her side ... her mother, Dina. What, you were expecting a different parent?

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Dina will be making the trip from NY to LA to be with Lindsay as she gets ready to face Judge Sauntner. We're told Lindsay asked Dina to make the trip, and even booked the flight herself ... something we're told Lindsay only does when she is particularly worried about what might happen.

Lindsay had her probation revoked back on October 19. She could get sentenced on Wednesday to a year-and-a-half in jail, though Sauntner herself admitted that sentence is unlikely.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

themare

God, Dina, get off the f*ing phone to TMZ!

cadahstem

Is it wrong that i'm going to check out the Lindsay Playboy? Could I catch some venereal disease from this?

Ginger

Poor girl - pretty sad when she thinks her mother is good for her. I guess compared to her dad, she is, but Lindsay will be way better off when she abandons her parents.

Blood Red Witch

There are so many things wrong with this ADULTS relationship with her mother! Just ick

Bruno

"Mommy...save me from the mean old judge..." What a farce.

SUNIA3

can someone please put a gag on Dina? Please???

thestupid

God she is like a 10 year old. Grow the hell up you freak!

TheMarshmallowMan

She didn't even follow the judges orders. The judge said 4 days at the morque. 16 hours a week. She has only completed 3 days.

pattiespups

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ... put all of them in the nut house

The judge herself admitted that the sentence in jail is unlikely so my sexy and beautiful girl lindsay lohan will not go to jail, she will not at all, you'll see! :-)

help this young woman

Another $25,000.00 for DUIna's private jet. $10,000.00 for 2 nights in the Penthouse. $50.000.00 for this week's bail. Add in the cocaine, and one hundred thousand dollars will be consumed in just hours. I wonder if Linds even got that big check from Playboy? Fvcking crybaby.

hey if everything goes wrong and my hot girl lindsay do get sentenced, the judge can send her to my house as a house-arrest case, i will make sure i make hot love to lindsay all day long lol that will be sooo sweet, right? yes :-)

Hollyweird

gawd i hope the judge nails this pos bit** she turns my gut fn skank

Grandma Cracker

Dina is coming to babysit Lindsay at the Playboy Mansion so she does not get wasted and make an idiot of herself.

who-me

Move that garage door mom. I'm Lindsay Hoehan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments