Lindsay Lohan

Gets Her Smile in Order

10/30/2011 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Teeth Whitening
With her date with judge fast approaching (and some rather unflattering pics of her teeth making the rounds, see below) Lindsay Lohan visited a dentist yesterday and posted the above photo on her Twitter page.

It remains to be seen if she'll have reason to smile after Wednesday's hearing.

Lindsay Lohan Yellow Teeth

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

lindsay c.

ya fake teeth to look nice but it still makes u a crack head.. or meth

beckybucketlist

for some odd reason..it doesnt even look like her. something about the nose, jawline, face shape, head size.

AManAndAMouse

Man, she is unattractive.

sparks

Those are Veneers not bleaching, even the teeth shape is different. And what is the point to pay 1K per tooth if you will continue to smoke and drink yellow drinks??? stay focus young lady, life can be very short if you do not take care of your mind and body.

happypat35

Is that a drink on her nightstand? plus cigs-not good for your teeth......

smashley

um.... is that first pic seriously copyrighted????

JJAA

So sad! Drugs are a bad thing! Even worse when addicts don't think they need help!

Ken

Gee, even I could make her smile and teeth whiter with almost any graphics program. I Moved the bottom pic into my graphics program and changed the digital camera noise and lo and behold she was pale and her teeth were very white. Then I changed the top photo to make it look like the bottom photo.I doubt very much if her teeth were all that yellow to begin with. Whoever shot and posted the original pic just didn't bother to clean it up before they posted it just so everybody would have something else to post rude and nasty comments about Lindsay Lohan. Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan, but I do think she is getting a bum rap to certain degree.

Ace Thompson

Those are clearly veneers.

Red Rock Dental Swampscott

What a difference, this before-and-after picture would be a good illustration of the effectiveness of in-office teeth whitening. I would like to add these to my webpage http://www.redrockdental.org/Zoom-whitening.html but am not sure about copyright. I presume the "after picture" is in the public domain, having been tweeted by LiLo; what about the "before picture" - is it TMZ's or in the public domain? Anyone?

Red Rock Dental Swampscott