Amanda Knox

Guilty...

Of a Poor Costume Choice

10/31/2011 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

103111_knox_tv_still

Amanda Knox's Halloween costume proved two things: one, she's got a great sense of humor when it comes to crime -- and two ... she's not so bright.

And on a strangely semi-related note ... what if vampires got herpes?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

CountryGal

She is guilty and the morons saying they "love her" really have no lives. Love her why? Do you know her?

Ahab

That is a good costume. She looks exactly like a murderer.

tripod

Chris stated, "Anyone who thinks this trick is innocent clearly hasn't read any of the actual FACTS from the case." Get bent you bozo. Anyone claiming to know the "FACTS" is just another myopic pin-head that doesn't have the wherewithal to understand how idiotic and ironic their posts are.

akili

Dating in itself is hard, especially when you are dating with STDs. However, STDs dating sites provide the best place for singles with STDs to date without possible rejection and discrimination. STDsMatch...com which is ranked as the #1 STDs singles dating site by CNN, now has more than 560...,000 members. It’s hard to believe that a STDs dating site can have so many members!

akili

azalea2878

She's dressed as Roger Levesque of the Seattle Sounders soccer team. Some articles are reporting that she's dressed as a cat burgler. She's not. Look at the Sounders scarf and the little mustache and beard thing like Levesque. I think she looks cute. Let the girl take breath, why don't you?

Blue Lake

She doesn't need a costume to convince me she's a monster. Go away Amanda.

Jannie

You know I thought this costume of the cat burglar was of poor taste but the sickest costume was totally degrading of TMZ! ( the Kaylee costume from the sick chick, and yes way tooo soon!!)EVER! you have lost my viewing and all my female friends which use to think this show was of some level of respect... Harvey how could you!

sk

I posted this on the previous article about the same topic (really, TMZ, I guess it's been a slow day for the Lindsay-stalkers...). We really need to learn our cultural references:

She's dressed as Guy Fawkes (which is the basis for the mask used in V is for Vendetta, and later adopted by Anonymous, then later by the Occupy movement). Guy Fawkes was the man caught guarding the explosives to be used in the Gunpowder Plot, which was a movement by the minority Catholics to blow up Westminster Abbey while Parliament was in session. If the Gunpowder Plot succeeded, it would have effectively destroyed the English government, including killing King James (a name most Americans recognize from "King James Bible"). The American equivalent would be like blowing up the Capitol building during special session, with the President and VP in attendance. I guess if the government doesn't work, you can always blow it up (assuming you're a total psychopath).

Grace

I hate herpes....... I must say I am cute.
But I got herpes 6 months ago, also my boyfriend left me. My friend recommended me to date singles living with herpes on the largest herpes dating site MeetHerpes.com.
Thank god, I finally met someone!!

bunny

Leave her alone already! Why can't TMZ of all places respect that? ON another note, look at that cool plastic Target bag. We aren't allowed things like that in our State plus now we have to separate food from recycling and garbage, FMState.

sky

some people don't think she is that cute and the brutality of the murder sort of sticks in my craw, if you know what i'm sayin'. ....l.

Rowan

This woman was imprisoned for four years in a foreign country for a murder she didn't commit. She lived through hell and now you use her for tabloid fodder? She's not a celebrity. She's a victim and should be afforded some respect. WTF TMZ? Harvey, where's your moral compass?

Keith

And an even stranger note, what if two canninals wanted to have sex?

Josh

I think this poor girl has been through quite enough without getting taunted by the pathetic TMZ staff. Give her a damn break you scuz balls.