Chaz Bono

Now That 'Dancing' is Done

... I'm Ready to Work!

10/31/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1028_chaz_bono_tmz_EX
Chaz Bono could be the voice trying to sell you soap -- it's all part of his grand plan after getting booted from "Dancing with the Stars."

Bono's rep/manager, Howard Bragman, tells TMZ ... Chaz took no meetings during "DWTS" -- but his team will get together this week to plot out a strategy for the next chapter.

Bragman says they're looking at several options -- including acting, voice-over work, and endorsements -- and Chaz also plans to continue booking speaking engagements.

As for whether he'd be into continuing his dancing career, Bragman says Chaz is "open to all reasonable discussions."

So we might not have seen his last Tango after all ...

0907_chaz_bono_footer

Billy

Seriously, enough with Chastity Bono. We all know she's a she and will never be a he no matter what plastic phallic toy you stick down there and fake fur you paint on her face.

Enough with this disgusting POS.

Dennis Johnson

This poor thing needs serious help.

moe l.

Chaz will continue to act as a visual "syrup of ipecac".
Just take one look and let it do it's job! Much faster than
the real thing and it's free!

wirelessmom

My only comment is that I don't need to leave a comment, everyone has said it for me.

vindog

I agree she is a radical, but what has her life been like to even want to venture there? I am sympathetic, and hope she can find some peace in her life. Also, I take exception to calling that one person, "The Man who birthed three kids." Men can not birth children, women living like men can. She is not a man, she is a woman by nature.

tori

Good luck,she/he is going to need it!!!

OooooNooo!

endorsements?
"Hi, friends, Chaz Bono here for Seattle Sutton Healthy Meals. . . "

AnnieSH

Just make sure it's a high-profile job that serves your agenda to show the entire world what a different man looks like. Who cares WHAT you sell/do.

karen

Oh, sure "he" was doing this to help other transgenders. Now he has the exposure to
make millions doing what "he" really wants to do, with mom's backing - voiceovers, etc.
Please spare me the righteous rants about how brave "he" is. Can you say opportunist
of the lowest kind?

She's baaaack

After his stint on DWTS I can see Chaz as a man. My point here is since Chastity Bono had absolutely no talent, why would Chaz? Why not just do the lecture circuit?

tiff

Newsflash, fatso, no discussion about you dancing on a professional basis is remotely “reasonable.” You can’t dance. Any payment you receive for doing so would be given to you based solely on exploiting your name and transgender status. You do not deserve dancing jobs. The professionals who train for years and years and who have talent deserve those jobs. Any work of any kind in any field of the entertainment industry will be handed to you for who you are and not for what you can do. Make a living that way if you want but don’t pretend it’s remotelty “reasonable.” You are fat, you are ugly and you have no talent.

Hanging to da lef

Great holloween costume Chastity!!....

walkthisway

I cannot believe

SOFTLIPS

I just cannot believe Cher is as enthralled with all this "Hey look Mom now I'm a man" bs as she acts like she is. I think it's a blessing Sonny hit the tree when he did.

Chuck

She needs to just go back and live off her parents money like she has been. She has 0 talent. Too bad that money could not have bought her some psych time or maybe a trainer to loose a few hundred pounds

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments