David Spade

The Human Centipede

10/31/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1031_david_spade_X17
David Spade went to Kate Hudson's Halloween party this weekend dressed as "The Human Centipede."

His costume's the s***.

1031_halloween_footer

Holli

hahahahaha he does not have a boyfriend and he is not gay. its from a movie..a very disturbing movie but i find this quite funny.

Adorezel

That movie was sooo gross lol. I liked it though,pretty creative costume.

Rotten Puppets

Best Costume Ever!

Tigers Wood

The Human Centipede 2 is due out soon, can't wait. Da Spade your the King, hope you read TMZ.

Fantastic Four

Sadly, art imitates life.

On June 24, 1998 Spade was ALLEGEDLY tasered, trussed, anally raped and forced to consume human feces by his ex-assistant David Malloy in his Beverly Hills home.

Google it. Its sickening, but apparently Spade is trying to own it.

Eastwood

Folks, it's a costume. The Human Centipede is now a part of our culture, so it's free game when it comes to the dress-up. Some folks are offended when a female wears a miniskirt as part of her Britney costume--and some will be offended by this. Not sure either should be offensible offenses (but each his/her own). All that said, I think it's an amazing costume. I saw both Human Centipede films (yes, "films" :)! and I'm actually disappointed I hadn't thought of the costume! :0)

tlcmk

I make it a point never to watch any project David Spade is involved in.

Maria

Theres something about this man that makes me extremely uncomfortable. I saw this ad for 'his' show and the first thing I thought was; Right; now just how many couples are lying in bed with an ugly 50 year old midget sandwiched in between them. Just the thought of it makes you want to throw up. But then I always have trouble with 50 year old men who have never had a date spending all their time reminding everyone that they aren't gay.

Leader of the ignorant masses

That was one sick movie. You have to wonder about someone who was inspired by that movie. But it did make me laugh i admit. Though it was followed by flashbacks from that movie.

truth hurts

Funny to me :-)

annie2

Never understood the Spade haters. David Spade is revered in Arizona, he is hardly the "shame from Zona" or whatever. He's one of a few celebs who is constantly doing things for his hometown...among some of his random acts are giving some 25k to the family of a police officer killed in line of duty a few years back; gave 100k to the PHX PD for firearms to help them fight gang violence; given back to his high school in fundraising projects...and that is only what he has done in AZ. He has done fundraisers for firefighters in Southern Cali as well as the tornado effort in Missouri this past summer (his daughter lives back there).

You don't have to like his "talent" or the projects he does but he seems a good person by all accounts. He does seem to be a player but he doesn't kiss and tell and neither apparently do his conquests so he must be a decent companion, at least for a while (perhaps Clooney School of Dating) but no harm no foul.

Gina

His costume sucks!!! My brother was The Human Centipede and his costume was WAY better.

Megan

What's with the hate? This is ******* hilarious. I almost died from laughing so hard.

Bev

Sorry, I laughed out loud when I saw that. I know it looks bad but if you know what the movie is about, then you'd get the joke.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2