'Ghost Adventures' Star

Violent Human-Skull Ghost

Is Haunting My House

10/31/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zak Bagans
Never bring your work home with you -- especially if your job involves ghost-hunting and human skulls -- because you could end up with one pissed-off spirit haunting your house ... and pushing your friends down stairs.

"Ghost Adventures" star Zak Bagans tells TMZ, the supernatural encounters began after he found a human skull during an investigation last month at an old mining town hotel -- and genius actually decided to bring the remains home with him.

Zak -- who built a display for the skull in the basement of his Las Vegas home -- tells us, he noticed a huge surge in paranormal activity almost instantly ... an angry, demonic-type presence that had never been in his house before.

On one night, Zak tells us, he was woken up by a slight pressure on his ankles -- what felt like hands grabbing him -- and all of a sudden, the force yanked him several inches down in his bed.

Days later, Zak says he had a girl over at his house -- and out of nowhere, she spilled head over heels down his stairs ... insisting someone ... or something ... had pushed her.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg -- and Zak tells us, he's so terrified ... he hired a local bishop to perform an exorcism at his house in the next two weeks

Zak adds, "I love my job, but i want to feel safe in my house. I don't feel safe." Word to the wise -- don't jack human skulls and bring them into your house.

karlew

Interesting way of geting out of a domestic violence charge. "honest it wasn't me, it was the ghost"

Steve

This guy is a class a douche. I actually enjoy watching his show, but it's only to watch him be a douche bag.

Blue

All those ghost shows are a bunch of nonsense. I watched a Ghost Hunter episode where they talked via flashing lights with the ghost of Sharon Tate. Yeah, right.
I would love to see one of these ghost come up and give these fake ghost TV guys a Jethro Gibbs smack on the back of their head, they really need it.

j

The only believable part of the story is the demonic haunting, there is no way in hell he got a chick to go to his house with that goofy hair of his.

Sonja

Is it even LEGAL to just 'finders keepers' a human skull? Aren't there laws about this stuff.. could be a missing person, a cold case... or at least historical. Who does that stuff?

Hotwheelz

can't believe anyone believes that crap...............

Double R

At this very momment a disembodied voice was heard,(Played over three times) "Zac! Your a Douche..." "Zac! Your a Douche..." "Zac! Your a Douche..."

TMZ addict

I love this show it's soo much fun. Zac you should know better!

She's baaaack

It would seem to me that if someone put that young man's nuts on display in their basement he'd be howling too.

ElJay

Lol, I can't believe people actually believe this bs. If demons and possessions were as obvious as in all these shows, science would have proved it long ago. People will believe anything. No wonder there are so many religious nut-jobs like creationists.

Jack

Someone needs to tell Zak that what he did is a crime and it's illegal to remove human remains from any location you may find them, as these locations are considered by law to be possible crime scenes and MUST be reported to the State Police where they are discovered. I strongly suggest the Zak go to the police with the skull, explain what he did and where he found it and let them begin an investigation. Zak should have known better!

Brooke

Ooooooo, I'm so gonna watch this show. Listen, Einstein, that's not the way it works! You don't get views like that, you get laughed at. I'm lol-ing right now. Good try, though. :)

Kaffee

This guy is a real idiot. Does he think we are, too?

Mayu

No **** sherlock? It's called respecting the dead. If you were a true paranormalist you would know this #1 rule

AQ

The most surprising part of this story is the part where he says he had a girl at his house.

However, aren't there laws that state if human remains are found you cannot just 'take them home'?? He's an idiot on screen and, obviously, off as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments