« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

I Wanted It to Last Forever

10/31/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim and Kris
Kim Kardashian still insists she was in it for the long haul with Kris Humphries before filing for divorce -- claiming, "I had hoped this marriage was forever."

Kim just released a statement on the split -- saying, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision."

Kim adds, "I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

update_bar
12:10 PM: Khloe just released her own statement on Twitter, claiming the family has been getting hate mail after news broke of Kim's divorce ... writing, "Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything."

Khloe adds, "Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Matt

I thought prostitution was illegal and that managing girls who have sex for money was also illegal. What a disgusting useless troll family. These people are self promoting buffoons, who may very well be filthy rich, but have sold out in the process. Being vapid is not a virtue -

Matt

kobecat

If only the money spent on the wedding could have went to a charitable cause.. Live in the real world, Kim...

BrenBren

Wonder what's next for the ratings whores? I think it's probably time for a pregnancy...

Ketielynn

I almost hate to waste the time to comment on this ignorant ass girl...but here goes. She marries a guy she only knew a few months and is surprised it didn't work out. I think most people believe she only married because Khloe did. I actually hope Khloe & Lamar make it. I know they married fast but she seems like a totaly differnt "type" of person than Kim. Kim is an opportunist who has started to beleive she is special due to the media hype, which all started because she has a big ass & was hanging out with Pari******on. I think Kim is trash just like I am startimg to think her mom is. I used to like Bruce but have lost all respect for him due to the fact he is leting Kris now
"pimp" out his youngest girls. So sad. Wanting money is one thing but selling your soul for it is another.

Pua

Kris just wasn't willing to become Mr. Kardashian. Work Ethic?? The guy is a NBA baller who is on the sidelines right now. He has enough money to not have to "promote". That's their issue. They are so lacking in talent of anykind other than being beautiful, that they HAVE to work their promotion, it's all they have.

If it wasn't for their daddy, they would be some Armenian storekeepers or something... Kris, you're better off without her or the family.

JJAA

Come on! Hard decision??? Only 72 days…. wow! lol

too much

OMG, that girl just needs to FADE AWAY, in fact all the sisters need to just go sowewhere else, they would not be the type to take home to your mother. Thank god I don't drink, that would be the only way I would want to see KIM in my eyes.

Brenda

So can we FINALLY move on with this nonsense?? Her 15 minutes if fame has been extended ANOTHER 15 mins. Her sister talks about "hurtful things" people are saying, well duh!! when you have ALL your business out there then hmmm. If it looks like a duck then.... But I will give this clan credit, they know how to milk it for what's it worth!!!

lauran

Kim K is a LOOSER!! She should change her her name to Money Grubbing "Kash Kow!"

Wendi Rhea Pounds

love is everything,but i think kim need to work on her marriage before giving so easy, i know iam not in her shoes but i have been there and 72 day is not long enought to get over the flu ............. good luck kim, wish u all the luck

cari

ENOUGH with this trashy family with no clue, no morals, and are materialistic whores. Stop watching their show and flood their cable network with hate mail!! ALSO don't forget the choreographer of all this from the beginning is RYAN SEACREST. The guy is as shallow as everyone of them. I am sure he had the whole 'story board' in his board room from the start.

squiggly

Why do these people get married in the first place? The Hollywood lifestyle is NOT for married people.

PLEASE! Did you even bother to try to work it out, go to counseling, or something? 2 months is not long enough to give a marriage a shot.

M.Torres

Karma Ms Khloe...... your next.......

Shannon

Don't put your family on display to make money then complain when people write "hateful" things about you! As for the "Love is everything" comment, perhaps you might want to pass that along to your sister that is getting divorced after less than 3 months of marriage!