« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

I Wanted It to Last Forever

10/31/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim and Kris
Kim Kardashian still insists she was in it for the long haul with Kris Humphries before filing for divorce -- claiming, "I had hoped this marriage was forever."

Kim just released a statement on the split -- saying, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision."

Kim adds, "I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

update_bar
12:10 PM: Khloe just released her own statement on Twitter, claiming the family has been getting hate mail after news broke of Kim's divorce ... writing, "Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything."

Khloe adds, "Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Susan

These people should be ashamed of themselves... making a mockery out of marriage, spending a disgusting amount of money on this fake marriage. There are people in this country struggling to feed their families. Spend your money how you want, but don't be such repulsive pigs about the way you throw money away. Shame shame on you all. I hope your "fans" turn away, and never put another penny in your pockets. People of American, boycott these people, the crap they peddle, everything about them needs to go away!

deridre baker

when you get married you give up the i for we which is clear these two wasnt able to do that im sorry i was really hoping they make it.they havent even gave it a fighting chance as of yet, crazy a whole lot of money wasted.i really think kris really love kim.im still praying for them they make a cute couple.

John

Kim K, you are one delusional nut when you spewed "We remain friends and wish each other the best." All women say that, but it's the biggest joke around. How can you be friends when your husband is blind-sided by a divorce filing? Get real Kim K! You and your friends are sounding dumber by the minute when trying to explain why you did what you did. You lose in this battle Kim K!

Real Life

This is sad

boop

I feel sorry for Kris and his family after all they went thru. KK needs to sit her fake self down she went after him and why can't he have his own publist dang girl r u that selfish and I love Khloe but girlfriend you checked your sister Kim a while back about marrying Kris and she did not listen she wanted what you and Lamar have which is very rare and I am glad that it's working for you. If this was a marriage for T.V. at least let it go for a year maybe she would not have as many haters. Just sayin.

margaret

She and her whole family are nothing but publicity whores.

Dom

17 million dollar wedding for a 72 day honeymoon! Give me a break! So many people out of work? NBA not playing...maybe she was afraid he would become a couch potatoe : > ) Can't believe the "FOREVER" bit was even a thought.

joan

lim is spoiled like her other sisters, fame went to her head i think the mother spoiled them all if her father was alive this would not have happened SHE IS A SPOILED BRAT

BMAN

DORK!

Kimgotpaid

Isn't she going to Australia to screw that bodyguard again? I'm just sayin...ya never know!... I just found out from reading these comments she made a sex video with some man's finished product in her mouth and in her azz... that is just sick and we all fell for it... and Khloe surely has no right to demand the haters to be quiet... Kris Humphries even said, "Is your marriage for the show too?" I accept my part in having been one of the 1 in millions to be drawn into it... but hell Cable keeps showing the same darn movies over and over and I don't think two and a half men is going to make it... gotta watch something!!...

Aatos smith

I do not Know that what is Happening in the Kim Kardashian case?
RitzCamera Codes

PompeiiQ

No wonder President Obama doesn't allow his kids to watch the "Kardashian" shows. I don't blame him one bit. It's all about greed, control, and self-centeredness with that family.

P