« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Blindsided!

10/31/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kris_EX_tmz_03
Kris Humphries is willing to do whatever it takes to repair his broken marriage -- telling TMZ, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

Kris adds, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

1031_kim_kris_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ann

damn, your that desperate to STAY IN THE LIME LIGHT!!!

Kardashian Gypsies

Your "wife" and "mother-in-law" are grifters who defrauded numerous entities to the tune of MILLIONS. You were a shill in their premeditated scam. Kim Kardashian and her mother/manager/pimp/co-grifter ran a Ponzi Scheme of the Reality Show set. They knew exactly what they were doing and thought they could walk away with millions while filing for divorce anytime. These two schemed and ran a scam just the same as any con artists do. Hopefully, authorities will look into the matter fully.

Confused 0_0

I used to like Kim but now I don't, plain and simple. Where are your family values at. What happent counseling? You just got married you shouldn't even need counsleing at this point. People was really hapy for you but I guess you dont care because you got your money now. GOD don't like ugly and he is not to fond of the beautiful either, your going to grow old and no one is gonna want you, and I cancelled ny Shoe Dazzle account, I refused to keep supporting someone like this with all this money she dont need mines.... ENLOY YOUR LIFE I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW!!!!!

Tornado

At this point, Kris should ask for that ring back, half the money she made on their wedding (as well as anything that has to do with them as a couple including divorce interviews), and that she return every single wedding gift to the sender! Tell her to piss off. She may have money but she has absolutely no class or dignity. Never has, never will. I may not have millions but at least I can say no man has ever peed on me. Disgusting.

miked

she use you for money/ lol

barb

...and people dare to comment on the question of the sanctity of same sex marriage. These two are an example of the total lack of sanctity in a traditional marriage...this was all for show, $$$$$$$$ and ratings. Talk about stupid and ridiculous...these two are the poster children for idiots!!!!

Chris S.

Make sure to get screened for all STD's dude!

tasha

good he was **** anyway..

JW

Dude, she was willing to take it up her ass and then get pissed on, ON VIDEO to become famous. Then her mother got her paid for it. RUN RUN RUN for the door. She's the one who comes off bad, not you. SELL YOUR STORY. SELL IT NOW. TELL THE TRUTH. That would really piss (not on her) her off.

erika b

Ha ha!! :)

VeeJay

This kid, Kris, is clueless. Did anybody believe that Kim does anything that doesn't further her reality TV career. Move to Minnesota!!?? Paaleeeze!

Ashley

Sad to see that Kim filed for divorce, makes you think she didn't even try... I wish Kris all the luck !!

Phoenicks

Kris. Dude.
It's not you.
It's Ryan Seacrest and the E! ratings. They used you for all you were worth already- just move on and cash in on the tabloids that are gonna be calling soon.

Angie

Run Kris, Run!

Lizzie

Who are these Kardashian ninnies? They are obviously a pack of sleezebags who should be kicked off any form of media there is. the fact that that the various media entities slaver after them proves they are just as bad as the subjects.