« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Blindsided!

10/31/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kris_EX_tmz_03
Kris Humphries is willing to do whatever it takes to repair his broken marriage -- telling TMZ, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

Kris adds, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

1031_kim_kris_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

melody

I hope that ring she has is as big a fake as she is

jeff

He didn't see this coming? STUPID

STOP THE H8

it is pretty awful that someone as awful as Kim Kardashian can get married, spend 10 million on a wedding and then throw it away like trash a few weeks later when my same sex partner and I who have been together for 12 years and spent 200.00 on our commitment ceremony cant even get married. It just does not seem really fair.

eyeroll

Looks like he's on board for the reunion which will happen during Sweeps Week.

Celebrities Suck

her new show is about to start so this is what they do. Don'*****ch her show.

Lee Huey

These two have made a mockery of marriage. 72 months and irreconcilable differences? Really? 10 million for a wedding? What a waste of $$ that could've been used to feed hungry people or something else to help the less fortunate. It's sickening. This, my friends, is materialism personified.

margie

What a joke...all to do with money. Didn't this jerk see these girls will do anything for attention? Maybe he will too, who knows. Such BUCH OF CRAP !!

Oh Ren Ishii

Let her go bro....that b!tch is no good for you......they are a family of vultures....she's a skank, don't waste your time on that turd of woman or her turd family.

LA you're on the line

Ryan Seacrest is the real genius behind all this. he has the Kardashian lovers out there just where he wants them. The next seasons of all the iterations of the Kardashians will surge. The "exclusive" stories in all the magazines will spike readership. Ryan will offer support on all his other outlets. Rob Kardashian will get sympathy votes-by-proxy on DWTS.

If everyone is as tired of them as they say they are, stop watching the shows and buying their products. Once viewership tanks, the advertisers leave, and the show is over.

Now, if we can just get Kourtney to dump Scott Dipstick.

nancyh

Yeah right Kris!! How much money did they pay you for your services? You didn't agree to do this for nothing. How much is LaMar getting to stay with Khloe you notice she hasn't gotten pregnant yet lol gee I wonder why? And Scott you kiss ass your going to marry Kourney now and it sure isn't for love. This whole bunch is disgusting including Ryan Seacrest.

stoopidjerk007

you are an idiot

bob

Don't beg take it like a man and move on ,,you don't marry girls like kim ,,you just lay down with them then get up and go on with your life....

Glynn

This just sounds like another publicity stunt.

Pluck

Of course he will. His ass is unemployed and his EXwife is rich!!

Seandylan3

Wow - I feel like a sucker. I was really hoping that they loved each other. I like watching the Kardashian's. I was really sticking up for them when others said it was fake. I was definitely the sucker on this one.

No more Kardashian's for me.