Lindsay Lohan

Sexed Up for Halloween Party

at Playboy Mansion

10/31/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's been a very naughty girl ... and this weekend, she dressed the part ... to kick it at the annual Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion.

Seemingly inspired by her cleaning duties at the morgue, Lohan donned her sexiest French maid uniform Saturday night ... and hung out with a bunch of other ladies who've bared all in the mag.

TMZ broke the story ... Playboy shelled out nearly a million bucks to get Lindsay to strip down to her birthday suit. Still no word on when the spread is expected to hit the shelves.

1031_halloween_footer

Cartman

Look at her and her new flipper.

I wonder when she will just go ahead and get the full set of dentures. Brushing your teeth is just too much to ask of the diva ex-actress.

Vinsetta

New Thread: "Playmate Jade Nicole: Lindsay better go spread eagle to justify a million dollars from Playboy"

Lol

crastostella

Lindsay Lohan is very hot girl; I am fan of Lindsay Lohan.
I found top celebrity photo scandal, I like to share with all

mid

So she's gone from actress to bunny? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.

dolphin

Watching what a trainwreck Michael Lohan is and realizing his sick behavior goes way back while Lindsay was growing up, it makes sense she's having problems.

I think....I hope she can get it together. I think she can if she's around the right people and away from the HOllywood crowd.

Her Halloween costume is pretty funny actually

Truth

PLAYBOY IS EFFING NUTS!!! THE FOTOSHOPPER DESERVES A MILLION DOLLARS. CHECK OUT OUT ALL HER FRECKLES, EEEEW!! THAT IN ITSELF IS A LIFE TIMES WORK. THANKFULLY MICROSOFT'S CORE I7 PROCESSOR MAKES THAT WORK MUCH EASIER AND IN LESS TIME. TRUTH!!!

bb

They came as the Lohans. Lindsay as herself, Hef's brother in orange as Michael and the sexy cop is Lindsay's fantasy version of Dina.

Sandra

Haha no that's Keith Hefner ,Hugh's brother ! The girl next to him is his girlfriend ,and she is illegal in the USA . Her name is Caya Ukkas (Suryacaya Ukkas -real name ).

toxicminx

she could have tried to sex it up a little harder. lindz i'm disappointed in you

Charles Van Meter

Hef must have finally gone senile if he thinks this drugged out lesbian skunk of a criminal is going to save Playboy.

Nancy Cerda

Lindsay Lohan does not have a sexy body. Hugh must suffer from frontal dementia. His bride left him. His Show went off the air. And he is going to pay a dried up drug addict to pose for playboy and reward her for bad behavior. Has he lost his mind. I am a lot more sexy than she is and also a profesional model with a diploma in modeling on CT. I will model for a lot less money and sell many more copies than Lindsay. Contact me if interested.

Nancy Cerda

Has Hugh Hefner lost his mind. His bride left him. His show went off the air and he hired Lindsay Lohan to do a photo spread. I have a modeling diploma from CT and I am a lot more sexy than her. I challange her to a photo shoot. If interested please Email me.

Nancy Cerda

Has Hugh Hefner Lost his mind. His bride left him. His Show went off the air and now he is offering Lindsay Lohan a photo spread in Playboy. I have a modeling diploma in CT and challange Linsay to a photo shoot. She should not be rewarded for bad behavior. I am a lot more sexy than her and will sell a lot more copies. If interested contact me.

Kyle

PatinNJ: 12 days ago

IS that guy in the jailbird suit supposed to be her father? Haha!

I love this! ^^^

Stella

Can we also mention her over use of botox and who knows what. My goodness what will she do when she is 30 or 40 to stay young! A face transplant? And all the pump in her lip. Puhleeze sit down.