Mel Gibson

Returns to the Scene of the Crime

10/31/2011 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson
made a bold move last night -- returning to the restaurant that triggered an anti-Semiticly fueled DUI arrest that changed his life ... but this time he made all the right moves.

Gibson and a blonde lady friend hung out together at Moonshadows in Malibu ... the last place Mel drank on July 28, 2006 before he got into his car and hit PCH ... got a DUI ... and said all sorts of horrible things to the arresting officer.

This time around was MUCH different ... witnesses say Mel was only having dinner with a mystery blonde lady -- not boozing -- and he had a DRIVER take him home.

2idiots

Hey Cujeaux,

I recall you saying on the previous thread there'd be another scandal...you sure called it.

2idiots

Tellthetruth59: about a minute ago
Did she scalp a Barbie doll to get that horrible wig?
------
Tell,

Are you showing a little frustration because we have a new "scandal" brewing this close to tomorrow's hearing? Why slam her and her alleged wig? Flock-stration?

Solaera

That looks like Kim Stewart to me.

Fidel's niece

Daily Mail has a clear picture
of the "mystery blond"...and
her looong red nails, Elvira like!

Definitely NOT Stella...

but this girl looks like
she is in her twenties,
WAAAAY TOO YOUNG for Mel.
Is she one of those 2 women that
had dinner with him in Arizona?

He should stop wearing the crappy clothes
-on "a romantic date" ???

FUGLY!
But I can see he took my advice,
he DOES NOT wear a checked shirt!

Mel, let me take you shopping for
some stylish duds, PLEEEASE!

Janeny

Brunettes are too smarty greedy fro him. He wants a pure love now free of kids and free of charge. Can't blame him.

2idiots

Tellthetruth59: 6 minutes ago
@2I - No, I'm just not a fan of polyester hair.
---------
Why not checkout the pix on DAILY MAIL, mystery girl's hair doesn't appear to be polyester in the pix.

Janeny

West Coast Baby: 3 hours ago

Moonshadows Sucks, Filthy Dump.
I guess Mel likes those places, and so do I. I guess he got over brunettes now and is up to a different color. which is good. It's a sign of recovering. AT least two of the them brunettes have let him down.

Fidel's niece

Here is a link to Daily Mail

Mel-Gibson-takes-mystery-blonde-romantic-date-scene-
humiliating-arrest-DUI.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

CLEAR PICTURE OF THE 'MYSTERY BLONDE'

Oh, and Mel is wearing some really
crappy open toe SANDALS???
LOL!

2idiots

Tellthetruth59: 28 minutes ago
@2I - No, I'm just not a fan of polyester hair.
-------
Not only are you "not a fan of polyester hair" you're FRUSTRATED. MG is due in court tomorrow and YET AGAIN he's got a scandal brewing. This is just ONE MORE THING he's GIVEN OG to use against him and THAT has you frustrated.

When will the flock come to realize that MEL will not change? He's been spotted with "women" (girls actually) 1/2 his age and YOU KNOW that doesnt look good for the "image" he's trying to rebuild.

Perhaps it's time to face the music and give up?!

canook

2idiots: 7 minutes ago

Perhaps it's time to face the music and give up?
------------------------------
WHY?
just because
pro-Oksana ex-kgb media asnd Horowitz tmz
started some rumors?
Please God keep Mel and his safe and
let the truth come out tomorrow

realist

DM pix are much, much clearer. Definitely not Stella.

Fidel's niece

Mel in Premiere Sept 1993 interview
(by Rachel Abramowitz)

"The brain's a funny thing. I wish I had more."

Oh, Mel, Mel..LOL!

Muppet

OH geez leave Mel alone. So he went out for dinner, big whoop. He can choose to have dinner with whomever he chooses. It doesn't make him look bad at all! It could be someone he's interviewing. People need to lighten up and let him get on with his life.

Tish

Wow, I didn't realize that happened 5 yrs. ago. The media REALLY needs to let this go, time to move on people.

Cujeaux

Giblitz has a huge bald spot on the back of his head with come long hair combed over it. I guess he gave up on the hair transplants.