TMZ Live

Kim Kardashian Divorce

It's All Minnesota's Fault

10/31/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

103111_tmzlive

Kim Kardashian moving to Minnesota could have been the funniest thing on TV -- it's also one of the reasons she and Kris Humphries are dunzo! Maybe something they should have discussed BEFORE the wedding?

Plus, Lindsay Lohan puts in OT at the morgue … but we'll tell you why that won't be enough to keep her butt out of jail.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:20) Yep ... Charles is "Black Bieber" for Halloween .
(3:30) Harvey's amazing costume -- the biggest radish yet.
(6:00) We broke the story -- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are getting a divorce ... and we know more about it than anyone else.
(7:30) Harvey calls the reason for the divorce the "stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life."
(13:30) This is how you get in a TMZ promo .
(21:03) Is there a man in that tree?
(28:01) Lindsay will wave the white flag in court on Wednesday -- and the big question isn't IF she's going to get jail time ... it's how much.
(39:01) Dax Holt -- as Carrot Top -- is about to do a live shot.
(40:02) Michael Lohan in court -- pathetically entertaining.
(43:04) Everyone on the planet is crazy ... so says Harvey.
(45:50) Mel Gibson -- back at the scene of the crime.
(49:10) The latest on Conrad Murray ... is abandoned.

ihateskanks

The American public is also to blame because if it wasn't for the millions of morons who eat this **** up these clowns wouldn't have publicity and the fame to pull this **** off. The entire kardashian clan are gypsie swindlers in modern day time

island girl

Wow we were duped! And they continue to make millions. I guess they get the last laugh!

Celebrities Suck

we all know that she's a fame whore nothing Kim does or says is real...

Tam

Please! Kris knew what was going on from day one. If the media would quit giving these attention whores so much of the spotlight they would sit their bodonkadunks down and get real jobs.

Rose5491

I thought you had all these stories?? Shut up about the office crapola

nando

what white trash

Shawnee

Since I was on hold for TMZ Live, twice, then I was somehow disconnected. Then I'll ask my question here. Can a marriage actually work out between a famewhore and a non famewhore???

Shawnee

Ok, I was on hold twice for my question to TMZ Live, then somehow got hung up on. Anyway, my question is, Can a marriage actually work out between a famewhore and a non famewhore???

nee nee

you would have had to have grown about an acre of radiches to have enough to make $100 in the 70's or else u were really overcharging your customers

Celebrities Suck

lol Charles kodos to the bieberhail flip...

Celebrities Suck

lol Charles kodos to the bieber hair flip...

Mike

72 Days? Makes me think there was a 90 day 'play or pay' clause in Kris' Pre-nup.

Vegas Wrestling

I am surprised TMZ doesn't have this poll up.. What will be longer, Kim Kardashian's wedding or Lindsay Lohan's jail sentence? My name is Eric and I am from Las Vegas, NV if this is used, just mention my name, It will make me happier than...Kim Kardasian's marriage lasted!!

Mrs. Gossip

I wish people would stop saying that Kris got used, he was in on it to make a few bucks pure and simple. This was an arranged marriage from the start and now time to move on to the next phase of this money making scheme. Books deals, and a reality dating show,interviews. That's what this really is all about. Not two young kids having a failed marriage, but two individuals getting together to make money. He isn't stupid, she isn't stupid, the corporate sponsors aren't stupid.

Cherie

The Kardashian's are "Media Whore's", that's the reality of their reality.