Justin Bieber

I Didn't Knock Up That Woman

11/2/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
's legal team is ready to strike over allegations the singer impregnated a 20-year-old woman ... allegations that Team Bieber claims are "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false."

The woman in question reportedly filed a paternity suit against Justin, claiming she boned the underage singer backstage at one of his L.A. concerts ... and left with an embryonic party favor.

But a rep for Justin tells TMZ, "While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims."

1102_pregnant_contest_footer

neveh4

did anyone notice it does not say.."I didnt have sex with that woman"..lol

karen

I REALLY hope he hasn't lowered himself that far at 17 years old! Too many young girls
look up to him, despite his recent infatuation with ridiculously expensive life style.

tazer

She admits to raping a little boy? Why is she not in jail?

JP

"""The rep adds, "We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.""""

Vigorously defend a paternity test punk. God I hope this story is true.

MsRita

If its true she will go to jail that is Californis Law you must 18 years old. LMAO WHAT AN IDIOT It happend at concert in Los Angeles. JAIL TIME.

LOOK AT THIS STORY THE MARRIAGE WAS A HOAX KIM AND KRIS

Boomers

Who cares? Seriously? I don't care. He looks like one of the three stooges but younger. Moe in particular. Good luck to Justin Whatever. I would rather have my life than his. He is so ****** later on in life. Save your money pal.

Boomers

Once again, who cares?

Krijolien

Justin is a gentle guy and he can't smash up girls.All the same,Girls are crazy about him.

Leader of the ignorant masses

I doubt this is true. But if it did happen it is believable that a 16 year old would have trouble holding his load and not be experienced enough to wear a condom, otherwise Mtv would not have 90% of its lineup. With women throwing it at you like that it is possible he could have given in. As for her age i am sure if it were true she would be willing to do time in exchange for that steady income. But despite his kinda feminine tendencies you have to admit that what he does works. He is not very masculine and you gotta work with what you got. I kinda doubt that this is his kid even if he did hook up with her, i am sure someone who gives it up to someone just because they are famous would not hesitate to give it up in general. But yeah if they got him on Maury it would be pretty funny.

Gsharon 710

I have no idea if this is a lie, but I said it once and I will say it again...This kid started smelling himself wayyyyyy to soon and his actions in public is not that of a up and rising star with teenaged fans. Slow down and enjoy your childhood and fame or you WILL be dried up at age 30.

Bellaca

This makes me laugh! Ha!

AntiSocialForum.com

Chaz Bono is more of a man than that little ***** Justin Bieber and Chaz don't even have a ****.

RasputinsLiver

Ha!
That'd be pretty funny. And very cool.
The Dweeber, barely out of his own infancy, making another Baby Dweeber.
Please make it true, Sky Daddy!

Neuroguy

Sounds like something his "people" cooked up to make him appear less gay.

Aidan Hadley

The Biebs should do a Billie Jean cover! It was be so cool and really relevant.