Kim Kardashian

Divorce INSANITY at LAX

11/1/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kim2_still

A sad-looking Kim Kardashian faced the media last night ... a MASSIVE swarm of paparazzi waiting for her at LAX, which fired off questions faster than Kim could end a marriage.

Kim got the hell out of Dodge, boarding a plane to Australia ... without her wedding ring.

Meanwhile, back in Beverly Hills ... Bruce Jenner told photogs, "Kim's doing great."
When the photogs mentioned that he'd be losing a son-in-law, Bruce actually seemed bummed out. Sad.

110111_bruce_still

Kay

LMAOOOOO I dont feel one bit sorry for her ass. She loves the lights. Hahahaha

Keith

You don't have a disagreement with your new spouse and file for divirce after 72 days. IT'S NOT NORMAL! KH seems genuinely affected and unaware. I believe this was all a big reality show show stunt to further build the Kardashian Empire. If nothing else, KK has proved what the rest of the world already knows. And that is that she and her family are bottom feeders.

Kell

She's loving every minute of it. Married Kim wasn't working for the show because she's effing boring. Seacrest and momma pulled th plug on this seasons Keeping up with Married Kim. She can't even act sad walking the airport. Now she's going to make money with the divorce show. DON*****CH PPL, STOP MAKING THIS SELF ABSORBED BITCH RICH.

John

According to Bruce Jenner in the paps interview, Kim K is doing "great". Huh? If anyone truly wanted to try and make the marriage work, then they wouldn't be "great". Just one example of why the wedding was a sham.

FiddleDDNJ

Poor Sears! They think the Kardashian name will help business? Sorry, but their stuff is gonna end up in the cheapest Clearance bins real soon. The only ones shopping at Sears are Grandmas and they're not buying this crap for their grandkids, guaranteed!

John

Nice earrings Bruce Jenner, you look like a complete tool! LOL!

magmax

Kim to herself: "Uh oh, it's the paps. What do I do? what do I do. Okay okay okay - look sad. Wait, I don't know how. I only have the one look - like the alien you see on guitar picks - wait...think of something sad...that's it- a dollar falls to the ground and is left there, abandoned, lonely, crying- that's it!! I can almost feel the despair. Oh wow, I am soooo deep. OK, ready."

boomer

This guy looks like a walking manequin (sp) is there anything not fake about these clowns ??

FreakHater

I guess she has to walk around like she's sad and all, Fake azz jerk!!! Ticks me off to see so many ppl out of work, and kids going hungry, and here she wastes 10-18 million bucks on this fake crap, just think how full some of those tummy's could be right now.......

Sandra

Boring!! Bruce is so plastic it's amazing he can move his mouth!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Fake Fake Fake Kim. This is all FAKE. You are just trying to look sad for the cameras. Besides,doesn't she usually run around with more body guards than the 2 people escorting her through the airport??? Anyone?

Hamptonsdude

When did Bruce Jenner get a sex change? He looks like my gay Aunt Helen. Same hair do.

Jess061309

Anyone think that she may be going to Australia to meet up with Shengo? He is the one she should have married in the first place!

Susie

Even with all the hype this is very sad these people being harrassed with camera's like this. Even if she doesnt care one way or the other, whatever its just all so sad really.
If it was me and I would be hurting so horribly to have people harrassing me like that would be unbearable.
BUT THEN AGAIN she needs to cancel all and every single appts she has, KRIS cancel her, and let her recover a bit before being out in public.
Being out in public just makes it seem like none of it bothers her at all. Now that part I dont like or agree with on her end.
Momma Kris $$$ dollar signs need to cut her off for a while.

josh

i have never posted a tmz comment before but this utterly moves me. she is NOT sad tmz get your **** together. its a part of the kardashian SPIN. obviously shes not going to act all jolly and **** and help fuel the fact that she did it for the money!

the kardashians are ******* pathetic and Kris is a good guy who got ****** worked by the machine.

***** you kim.