Kim K

Donating $200k Instead

of Returning Wedding Gifts

11/1/2011 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation.

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Make it stop....

becca

the kardahsians are a bunch of liars. she has the ball to keep the gifts after all of this!!! I hope kris is getting his share of all the money she made off of everything and the gifts. they are disgusting. they are making fools out of their fans.

Scotty

YOU ARE DONE!!!! This stupid selfish act will make you disappear faster than a **** in Pari******ons mouth! BYE BYE you worthless piece of plastic ****!

Alice

This family is the greediest group of people! That doantion to charity is a tax write off and if she didn't get one she'd never give that much up! This is all spin control and she wouldn't know how to do anything from the heart.

ChloeMarie

omg, SHUT UP!

TheHOLETruth

Her accountant will have some fancy footwork with the "DONATION", why couldn't she just donate in obscurity. NOOoooOOoOOOOooo, she has to tell the whole world how wonderful she is.

Joe

It's all about the ratings, right Kim ? Who cares if you marry someone and then have ur lawyers worry about the paperwork when you divorce him. As long as you get the ratings. You really look like a piece of garbage with this whole thing.

kronenburg

Okay, let me get this straight. Earlier today, you were upset that people thought you were in a sham marriage, when in reality, you were really, truly in love. And now you're saying you didn't really love him and shouldn't have gone through with the wedding? Well, that sounds like a sham marriage to me!

Oh, and that $200K you're donating - it's just a tax write-off for you. You still walk away with millions from your SHAM MARRIAGE.

silverchixx

DAMAGE CONTROL!
Pathetic family!

As I just heard on the TV, who gets the salad spinner?!

Straight Talkin Texan

Kim says, "when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people." Yea, it's much better to disappoint them now. You're still an idiot.

And what you got caught up in is your seemingly unquenchable desire for ATTENTION.

And I think what you got

pancake

blah blah blah blah the kardashians 15 minutes are up just like the hiltons. sorry kris jenner your are all now a joke sit and wait till the twins are legal and start over again cause nobody cares about khloe and the retarded one

Babycakes

2O0K? How did you come up with that figure Kim when one gift alone was an $80,000 vase and another $138,000 worth of dishes. So $200K is not generous at all. Nor is it the right thing to do. You need to return the gifts with a note to each person who gave it too you thanking them but explaning you can not keep it. That is what a proper lady would do - oh yeah I forgot you are a WHORE!!!!! nd its pathetic that you are donating to a charity to try and make yousrself look good.

Scotty

"CAREER" cough cough if that's what you want to call it is
OVER OVER OVER! KIM YOU're DONE!!!! No more millions for you! You are a JOKE! CAREER OVER!

houstonray

Bitch.

yvonne

she is a ****en whore. cant stand her she threw away 10million dollars like nothing when we have people starving in our country! im still trying to figure out why she is even famous. she annoys the heck out of me!