Kim K

Donating $200k Instead

of Returning Wedding Gifts

11/1/2011 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation.

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."

Nefertiti

She was DESPERATE to get a husband, once she did she didn't know what to do with him!!!

John the Lawyer

What a pile of bull. Next thing she'll be hangin with Lohan at the morgue. And invoking the dead Bob Kardashian? That man is spinning so fast in his grave over how his ex has whored out his kids that you could generate enough electricity to power LA.

EMB

15 minutes, tick tock,tick tock.

Twink24/7

What a load of rubbish!! Still payday in your world Kim. Poor Kris, you shopped him good and proper, shame on you!

peter

This is why people won't let their daughters watch this ridiculous family. Having money doesn't make you white trash exempt.

littlebeavis

she took off her shoes. and took off her face and now shill start again.just give the gifts back because its Tacky to keep them.and move on sister don,t pimp the spot ligth pimp the life.

Lana

BOOOOOOOOOOOO STFU Kim!

CJacoby

It's not up to her to decide to "donate" her presents to charity. If someone gave her a present they get to decide if they want to donate to charity -- not miss Kim!

ladygoogle

she is so full of herself, she says she isnt giving back gifts but instead donating 200k...well if anyone knows about taz laws, she can report on that and write it off. she isnt out anything..very nice try kim but you are selfish

jen

200k please you are shopping your story of your divorce now as we speak , no doubt waiting for bids from the highest magazine for the exclusive first interview all those magazine covers ,200k pfft give the gifts back and donate to, filthy bitch using people. do the world one favour don't run back crying to Reggie Bush he seems genuine and you are not

H Calahan

She has that daddy didn't love me enough syndrome, and needs the whole world to love me, see me, be me. The world doesn't need you. I hope Australia spits in her eye and her handbag line that she's going to their to promote.

savannah-li

anyone marrying kim is actually marrying kris jenner. it's ALL about the bottom line, kris humphries wanted off the show,OOPS now out of kims life. consider yourself LUCKY kris humphries, no coincidence they chose a male CHRIS, witha K

Joseph

Disgusting woman, I used to think people were just jealous of her fame, and this was the reason why so many people disliked her, well not anymore!. I will never watch anything that has kim kardashian in it, and boycott any company that associates with her. What kind of a woman does this to another person? She is just a truely vile, and evil woman.

I really think Chris was in love with her, and to hurt somebody so badly, and not even have the decency to let him know you filed for divorce. The guy was with you for almost two years, and for him to find out about the divorce online is truely sad. Kim you have shown your true color, you are an evil, digusting, and viled woman, who will do anything for money. It so sad, that the nice guy always finish last, Sometimes I just don't get women. The guy who loved you, and treated you like a princess, what did you do to him Kim?
you tossed him like a piece of garbage, and told him online I don't want you. Ray J who treated you like trash, pissed on you on camera, I guess was your true love. What goes around comes around, I there is a god, you will be held responsible for the way you treat people.

*****Harvey PLZ do not side with this whore on this issue,what she did was just plain wrong, to used somebody like this just for fame and money! What a horrible woman,you are a truely evil woman kim, one day you pay for hurting someone who cared about so deeply in such a public way*******

lalapalooza

So you're keeping the gifts, but writing a check? Awww, giving yourself a tax deduction as a divorce present? And it's so sweet to mention your dead father who told you "to always follow your heart". But you didn't and went ahead with your sham wedding. And now that the show's over, it's time to conveniently remember what Daddy always said!

I'm so glad you've revealed your manipulative greedy self to the world. Run, men - RUN!

Reggie Bush is the luckiest man alive!!!! And Kris - 72 days is a heck of a lot better than 73!

Lil

Trickle down...all this comes from the mom...she is the queen of publicity pigs....and taught all her daughters well...poor Rob..she even roped him to going on DWTS to get face time too...so Kris- the "Mom" publicity pig queen raised her shallow, self absorbed, no REAL talent daughters really well...she's up there with Dina Lohan.
Donate $200K in lieu of returning gifts? How big of you Kim...and now you get a tax write off as well? Are you claiming as income the value of all those pricey gifts you asked for in your registry....? How grubby of you....
Kardashian Brand = CRAP....you are aLL full of crap.