Kim K

Donating $200k Instead

of Returning Wedding Gifts

11/1/2011 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation.

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."

yogi

interesting to see what SEARS will do now with the "K" brand they just endorsed...
SEARS dump them.........

aura

If I was Kris, I would sue the Kardashian sluts for fraud, and the E! channel too. This is the worst exploitation I have ever seen on reality t.v. I hope he made a sex tape to sell as well. The bitch. Bruce needs to divorce Kris before she finishes turning his two daughters into sluts.

LuvLeeRita

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandman93

hey plastic face fatass, we're not as dumb as you & your greedy kuhnt mom think we are....back to obscurity & pari******ons world for you. hope you saved your money!

macky

Kris Humphries got punk'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Was About To Say

Kris is just as much of a money whore as she is. He was also playing his part in this sham.

AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET KIM'S FAMILY NAME CORRECT!!

It's NOT the KARDASHIANS....ITS KAR-SHAM-IANS!!

ihatekardashians

This is all another strategy to boost ratings for her show and put more money in her pockets...think about it...they want to get people to tune in to "see what went wrong"...her newest show "Kim & Kourtney Take New York" has already completed taping!!!!

SusanCoyote

Ummmmm your Dad helped get that murderer off and ummm he's dead. I want my 750.00 ashtray back bitch!

aliya

ya this isnt out of the goodness out of her heart or embarresment. this is for a tax right off. gready bitch

heidi

Gee does this mean she now gets a tax donation credit??

pleazzze

MONEY AND FAME HOUNDS - WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM THE FAMILY OF AN O.J. LAWYER.........

sissy

so now not going to return gifts but donate to a charity. This is another slap in the face. She keeps the gifts and gets the tax right off. Who does she think she is. Spoiled witch.

I am Spartacus

Rather than do the right thing and send the gifts back, she'll keep them, donate money and use it as a tax write off. Come on Kim, you think we're all as dumb as you and your family?

jay in princeton

Her 'father' told her that? Her dad helped oj Simpson commit murder and beat the rap when he got rid of the garment bag. Nicole brown Simpsons blood is on this family's hands. Do we really have to celebrate his children? And I will see you in hell Robert kardashian! I know your there waiting for new visitors to arrive rob. I feel for the brown family while they revel in debauchery they have a dead daughter this family head helped kill. Hand of one is the hand of all. Peace, out, bird

JRigs

Of course someone would rather make a donation over giving the gifts back... A donation equals tax deductions.